vivo iQOO 5 5G

• Rano deep

NEORIA, 11 Jan 2021What version of its USB? is it 2.0 or 3.1?3.1

NEORIA, 11 Jan 2021What version of its USB? is it 2.0 or 3.1?Vivo iqoo 5 5G

• NEORIA

What version of its USB? is it 2.0 or 3.1?

Elthan John, 27 Aug 2020I am from London, UK. I am currently in Donguan, China. I h... moreReally this phone have stereo speaker?

So I've been regularly checking the prices for IQOO's phones for over a month now and cannot understand why in God's name I can't find one for under $5k. !???

What gives? I mean especially with the insane amount of choices we have to choose from....how is it possible for IQOO to be moving any of theirs?

If release at below Rs.35k then im ready to break my bank.

• Kurnia

Elthan John, 17 Sep 2020Yes, I went to China because there was work, and I sat here... moreIf u go overthere for work is it cheap or not so many different

• Elthan John

kurnia, 07 Sep 2020R u still overthere, when are u getting back. Yes, I went to China because there was work, and I sat here for a while only. I will be back to my country anytime soon. Thanks you are say that.

• kurnia

Elthan John, 27 Aug 2020I am from London, UK. I am currently in Donguan, China. I h... moreR u still overthere, when are u getting back.

• Jurdy258

Is this phone support MHL or elgato?

• Elthan John

I am from London, UK. I am currently in Donguan, China. I have seen this Vivo Iqoo 5/5 pro mobile phone. Both of these mobile phones have excellent cameras also have great stereo speakers and loud sound on the two speakers on this mobile phone. This time the Vivo company did not disappoint for gaming phones.

Alex G., 26 Aug 2020Switch over from the 3.5 mm headphone jack to USB type C, s... moreSo stay with your phone forever I guess

TEtech, 26 Aug 2020? Switch over from the 3.5 mm headphone jack to USB type C, sorry the comment didn't load

Alex G., 26 Aug 2020Why do I have to switch over, just because...?

TEtech, 20 Aug 2020It still is an all rounder phone more than a gaming one, an... moreWhy do I have to switch over, just because...

does any1 know if it's coming to the us soon

TEtech, 21 Aug 2020There's no much hype about the K30 ultra either to be ... moreYeah only FIVE times as much as this. No hype at all.

joe nodden, 21 Aug 2020Well right now there's the K30 Ultra for under $300. P... moreThere's no much hype about the K30 ultra either to be honest

TEtech, 21 Aug 2020BTW IDK bout yall but for me it looks like one of the most ... moreWell right now there's the K30 Ultra for under $300. Probably why there's zero hype around this.

BTW IDK bout yall but for me it looks like one of the most underhyped phones i ever saw, just look at those specs 4 the price.