vivo NEX 3S 5G

vivo NEX 3S 5G

• Whineot

Its easy to explain, you want a display wich will shock everyone around you and allround good performance for 600 bucks - get this phone.

If you want the best for your money and dont care about your phone looking like everyone elses phone - get something else.

coyz, 06 Jun 2020At 630 Euro with no storage option and no wireless charging... moreYes... True.. Better grab IQOO 5G...with same SOC SD865, but with the highest 120hz refresh rate, a good camera setup with OIS.. And the price is 610

Sepfian, 09 Jul 2020I really really like the design, and it is 5G.All phone with 865 chipset on board are 5G...for design it quite good... IP rating doesn't apply because if the pop up camera... And with SD865 vivo should atleast give a high refresh rate of 90hz or 120hz... And with the price of the flagship, should have OIS in they camera setup...

Hakeemyunus, 16 Sep 2020This phone is great, especially the screen,battery life,hap... moreReally? But compare to OP8pro... Nex 3s doesn't have IP68 rating, no QHD+ display and no 90hz/120hz refresh rate. Also no OIS in they camera setup... Well it does got latest SOC SD865...

This phone is great, especially the screen,battery life,haptics, network connectivity,build quality,i ditched my oneplus 8pro for this beast

Sepfian, 12 Aug 2020Nice input. Vivo always have good battery. Unfortunately... moreprice

Vivo always have good battery. Unfortunately, rarely adopt corning gorilla glass protection.

Sven, 10 Mar 2020I don't like motorized pop-up cameras. Punch hole or notch ... moreDepends. I do not like punch hole or notch on my screen. So this kind of camera it is for me, for example. Be happy, my friend.

• Dwip

Kosova, 15 Jul 2020I used this phone for a week, battery life is good cos it k... moreWhat is the price

• Kosova

I used this phone for a week, battery life is good cos it kills all app in background and it kills notifications as well with it, but i sold it as i couldn't remove those chines fonts all over the phone.
it is fast i must admit speedy phone with good battery life

Sepfian, 09 Jul 2020This is my own observation and experience, with the others ... moreIn other words, zero evidence.

Sepfian, 09 Jul 2020This is my own observation and experience, with the others ... moreSo in other words you're basing it off your irrational thoughts. Just as I thought.

joe nodden, 09 Jul 2020Oh so you've got both phones and can record a comparis... moreThis is my own observation and experience, with the others i knew

Xiaomi has complicated UI that will consume our battery much. Need smart and deep setting to make our phone battery more "efficient".

My sister and my friend got vivo, and it's got clear that vivo has better battery efficiency than xiaomi.

Good build, and better quality too.

Sepfian, 09 Jul 2020Vivo has more reliable battery life than xiaomiOh so you've got both phones and can record a comparison right? Because you've got proof that the phone with 200 fewer mAh has better battery life right? You aren't just going off some irrational thoughts right?

joe nodden, 30 Mar 2020K30 Pro. For the cameras and battery life.Vivo has more reliable battery life than xiaomi

I really really like the design, and it is 5G.

• coyz

At 630 Euro with no storage option and no wireless charging is a waste of money for me. I wonder why they removed users' options in using the phone??? They have been highly influenced by Apple who started all these mess in the phone industry by removing the essentials in the phone only to sell the solutions of all the missing essentials in a phone. This is totally an idea for greediness and stupidity yet many followed still...

Chris4336, 12 Apr 2020You know what they are talking about No I don't know what they are talking about.

joe nodden, 08 Apr 2020You say "resolution" like it only refers to one specific th... moreYou know what they are talking about

coyz, 07 Apr 2020Resolution too low for the price. Even for this year 2020.You say "resolution" like it only refers to one specific thing. That can mean the speaker's quality, the camera's quality, the headphone jack's quality, or the display's quality. What are you talking about.