vivo NEX S

vivo NEX S

• Skroy

Has anyone got pie update in india!?

Hi, I have a vivo nex s and for some reason mobile data it's not working and I have only 3g. I'm on Lycamobile. The Apn it's correct, so I don't know the reason

Utip, 19 Jan 2019Vivo NEX S is the 2nd best smartphone after Oppo Find X, among a... moreOppo Find X is most fragile smartphone of 2018.
Galaxy Note 9 is best smartphone if 2018.

U V, 01 Jan 2019New version of Android pie will be available in V11pro also? Yes, but no one can say when exactly.

• Utip

Vivo NEX S is the 2nd best smartphone after Oppo Find X, among all 2018 phones. Period.

• U V

New version of Android pie will be available in V11pro also?

• Prem

Pie update software

• Anil

When pie update in nex s

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2018This is a phone!!!Really

What is best APN on MetroPCS network?

How to fix voicemail notification? And text message notification?

Yonef, 06 Jun 2018That's a good tablet. I whish they do a phone with this design too.This is a phone!!!

• AnonM

Thunder , 28 Oct 2018Oh my god.... I decided bought my own vivo nex tomorrow by my fr... moreFor every disaster happen on a phone, remember it got 1 year warranty.
Yes, it is frustrating, but as you also get free repair, you should buy with confident.

• AnonM

By viewing the real phone, this phone actually is pretty big, it is like a 6 inch phone, but longer with all screen. There is however a visible chin at the bottom of the phone.
It got the 3.5mm jack, but no card slot for Micro SD, much like Oneplus 6T, Mi8.
It also don't has NFC.
Overall build quality is premium, it is one of the two all screen phone without a notch.
It is only suitable if you like big phone with very big screen, it's AMOLED screen is simply gorgeous. Choosing this phone is definitely showing something different from the crowd.
At my region, it sold almost the same price as 128GB of Oneplus 6T and Samsung Galaxy Note 9, around USD 670 price point.

• AnonM

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2018Can u help me with the card slot? Clearly on review and at the official website, it is mentioned there is no Micro SD slot.
You can see the review picture on the sim tray, there are only 2 sim slots, but no hybrid slot for Micro SD.

• Thunder

Edgun, 27 Oct 2018Hello everyone, My vivo nex s is since yesterday not reacting a... moreOh my god.... I decided bought my own vivo nex tomorrow by my friend in France.... Now I'm afraid... What i must doing?

• Edgun

Hello everyone,
My vivo nex s is since yesterday not reacting anymore.
It shutdown after i unuse the flightmode. The screen freez for a moment and afterwards is goes black. The battery was more than 70% but still no reacting from the phone. I also tried to charge it but still everything is black. Nothing happen if i push the on/off button. Does anybody have the same problem or maybe a solution for that problem? Thank you!

no nfc for that price range? rubbish phone!!!

Thunder , 22 Sep 2018Please tell me Vivo nex S have screen protection? Like Gorilla ... moreIt has tempered glass, judging by scratch tests other people have done. So about the same as and iPhone, or any other tempered glass phone.

• Helpyaout

Raj, 07 Sep 2018In whatsapp pop up camera is not coming out in video calls so pl... moreGo into the settings and enable camera pop-up for WhatsApp