vivo S1 Pro

vivo S1 Pro

• Joseph

I forgot my password of Vivo S1 Pro, now every time I wanted to reset it , it wants password . Now what??

• Arko

Sam, 02 Oct 2020Firmware 6.8.21 is now on vivo website. Dowload and install... moreI have been trying real hard to find that option.Any help please.

• Alim

I have a problem with S1 Pro. I have a problem with the playback. Everytime I play any video or clip it will stopped suddenly and I have to touch the play again inorder to continue the video. It will happen many times until the video finished.

Can anybody help me with this. The OS is Android 11.

• khitz

what about my vivo s1 pro if you swipe to unlock it turn it off ??

• Asad

Anonymous, 10 May 2021Is it normal that my battery drains 5-6% in a hour when I d... moreYes it's normal and good

Zafar iqbal, 15 Jun 2021Which smart phone is better forp pubg ...real me 6 8/128 r ... moreRealme 6 had a better prossecer

• Braided

Anonymous, 26 May 2021How long can you guys use your s1 pro before it drains go 2... more1,5-2 hours streaming to 0%

• Zafar iqbal

Which smart phone is better forp pubg ...real me 6 8/128 r vivo s1 pr0 8/128...

• kontolbabi

but mine is like good

How long can you guys use your s1 pro before it drains go 20%? Please help

• taro

Iqbal, 15 May 2021In screen recording it not record sound only record video w... moreSettings - Shortcuts and acccesibility - S Capture - Record Sound - Select System Audio/Mic Audio/None

Hope this helps.

Iqbal, 15 May 2021In screen recording it not record sound only record video w... moreyou can adjust the setting

Hey guys how long does your phone lasts from 80% to 20%?

• haiyaah

NJ, 01 May 2021my mobile phone no mobile network icon appearsif you turn on mobile data, its indicator was moved beside the signal bars. Once you switch on mobile data, you notice two oppposite triangle for the data indicator

• asa4good

Vivo Survey , 29 Apr 2021Have you guys upgraded your vivo s1 pro to Android 11? Wha... moreAndroid 11...no problem...even this phone said for take selfie pic or whatever its said...i used daily for playing pubg mobile with smooth+extreem mode...record the game etc...all good.

• Iqbal

In screen recording it not record sound only record video without sound

NJ, 01 May 2021my mobile phone no mobile network icon appearsidk if you have noticed but the mobile network icon was actually moved in the signal icon
if you turn on your mobile network you'll see the ^ and down sign

• Ysr

I updated my vivo s1 pro android 10 to 11 . But now i have a notification that is (some functionality may be limted tap to unlock work profile) when i touch this notification i have a sacreen that require a pin code. I put pin code that is accepted but notification is still appear.

Anonymous, 10 May 2021Is it normal that my battery drains 5-6% in a hour when I d... more6% in an hour sounds reasonable in my opinion

Is it normal that my battery drains 5-6% in a hour when I do google chrome (reading mangas) and messenger? I just bought this phone yesterday