vivo V1

vivo V1

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2016A chinese brand is pricing like samsung and microsoft,what a jok... morelenovo or xiomi is also chines all
companys and samsung is manfacture from china

• Anil

Rahul Fokane, 11 Jan 2016is the battery of this mobile is very poor....Battery is very poor and unable to call 4 G network (JiO)

No worth to buy

• tilu

It is the best phone.

• R sarkar

AP, 13 Jan 2016Hi Guys, I am Confused in Between HTC Desire 728G Vs V1... Wh... moreV1

• Ikbal

Which mobile is best?
Vivo v1 or xperia t3...plz anybody tell me...

• AP

Hi Guys,

I am Confused in Between HTC Desire 728G Vs V1... Which one is the best ? As HTC Brand is Known Brand and there is no facing any issue for HTC mobiles.. as i am using HTC 820G+. Its awesome ... But for VIVO there is no much Experience about brand or Durability etc.. so plz suggest for which one i go ?

• g3

my bought dis phone today.. it's asking fr some update.. should i do dis update now?? sum1 hlp me

• Hari

Its good one ...Battery backup is good one

• azhar

ABN, 05 Jan 2016yes....issue with opening contacts.....very slow yeah...when I m open the contact and even wifi it hanges too much and sometimes switch off

• azhar

Rahul Fokane, 11 Jan 2016is the battery of this mobile is very poor....I m using this smartphone vivo v1 since 5 months and it's battery backup is good.

ashutosh anand, 10 Jan 2016Will u please elaborate how we can use otg support hereI am also trying for the same. Can anyone help

• Rahul Fokane

is the battery of this mobile is very poor....

• ashutosh anand

Will u please elaborate how we can use otg support here

A chinese brand is pricing like samsung and microsoft,what a joke.You can get better phone from lenovo,xiomi or Asus.If you want really value for money then go for micromax and if you are brand conscious, samsung will be best.

• ayan

shivpoojan , 08 Jan 2016Does it saport OTG (pendrive)?It is very good phone and also had no problems .battery bbackup is awesome. ...bt I think otg is not supported. ...Some games not support this phone.....bt I love u vivo v1

• shivpoojan

Does it saport OTG (pendrive)?

• avinash

ABN, 05 Jan 2016yes....issue with opening contacts.....very slow Opening contacts slow
Hanging

• Gadgetfreak

sush, 24 Dec 2015off auto brightnessthis happens coz of brightness setting.. what you can do is.. while playing the video.. swipe towards upside on the left side.. you would see the brightness increase...i had the same issue.. but it works fine now.. let me know if this has helped you :) cheers

• Prem

AnonD-484185, 04 Jan 2016Hi, I too had the same problem. I reinstalled the software from... moreThanks. I will try.

• ABN

Prem, 01 Jan 2016Very very worst phone. I am using it for the past 2 months &... moreyes....issue with opening contacts.....very slow