vivo V1

vivo V1

• sush

AnonD-477694, 18 Dec 2015problem which i am facing with this phone is that while playing... moreoff auto brightness

Which should i buy?
Vivo v1 or Asus zenfone2 laser ze550KL ?
is any nortification light on vivo v1 as moto g2?

• KARAMVEER

Endless phone

• Shaikh

This is really good and wonderful mobile.

I used HTC 816 , Lenovo k3 Note , mi4i , asus zenfone 5 and others too but this is one of the best out of them.

• akssg

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2015Yes v1 is OTG supportsNo otg support to this mobile

Joseph, 09 Dec 2015i have been used so many other brand phones. I experience new ... moreshould i buy this one or lenovo vibe p1

• Vicky

This phone is truly super...

• Vicky

siva, 07 Dec 2015worst phone not sporting otg, app opening slowly very very worst... moreSiva
If you have ever used. Or as far as telling.

• irfan don

suprb..............

• KR@

vk, 18 Dec 2015very good phone. I am using since three months and no problems. ... moredont keep it on auto brightness

• arif

navn, 18 Dec 2015I am Planning to buy lumia 640 xl or vivo v1 Which one should ... moreNice camera,
Sound quality is superb,
No hang problem,

I bougt this 15100

• navn

I am Planning to buy lumia 640 xl or vivo v1
Which one should i buy...

• vk

very good phone. I am using since three months and no problems. Only one thing which I feel I am not able to understand its technical setting is that the display light diminishes while playing the video. If any body has the solution please write up. Otherwise its worth buying.

problem which i am facing with this phone is that while playing video on it brightness suddenly decreases on screen as a result to it video watching on this phone is a problem. If somebody have solution , please do reply.

• ali

vivo v1 phone good luck and sexy phone good feecher

• Srinivas

amit , 07 Dec 2015Vivo v1 is good or not ???? Plz suggest me because I want to bu... moreyes good one.no doubt

• ranga

Vivo v1 is excellent mobile I used for 2 months but the radiation shows 1.336. Its high.

Rady, 09 Dec 2015guys i want to purchase new phone.. but i m going to confuse wi... moreYes v1 is OTG supports

• Rady

guys i want to purchase new phone.. but i m going to confuse with oppo R7 lite & vivo v1 which one is better bcz v1 is not giving a OTG connectivty

• Joseph

i have been used so many other brand phones. I experience new things in vivo v1. multiple tasking, ram restriction, data management was wonderfull exciting options. with very good battery backup. long size games are compatile. in this cost this was the best phone