vivo V1

vivo V1

• rehman

vivo is great

• MikeM

This is the same vivo Y35, nothing is change is the same phone with a diffrent name.Fail

• Imbu

Very very bad service very worst

• pradeep

excellent phone

• noh

Jay Khuman, 26 Sep 2015I want To Buy This Phone Any Dout Or Any Problem About It.... morevery amazing phone with i phone features

• Jay Khuman

I want To Buy This Phone
Any Dout Or Any Problem About It...????
How's It's Experience

• Aksh

Music is great,camera is brilliant,battery beck up is very good,value for money

• javid

hi i want buy this mobile. any feature problem or battery problem is there so only i struggle to get this mobile any body aware of this ??
its looks lyk sooper condition ,i tht rate is lil bit high ???

• anupam

very good phone with great sound quality, superb camera, and solid build quality, value for money ....i love this phone

• Hardik Thummar

Very smart and very cool....

• Azim

When ever I open a new app it take 2 second to open, for example if I open a videos or music after 20 minutes it take 2-3 seconds to open and till then it shows a white screen... Y its happening :( M worried about it.. Do anybody know?? Y my cellphone responding slow??? Is it hanging or something else???

• ken

does this phone support MHL connection to the HDMI port of TV

• Raj

AnonD-38405, 05 Sep 2015is this phone support otgOtg not supported

HARI, 10 Sep 2015i am using this mobile since 10 days , my points. Screen is... moreNO

• samrio10

I never knew about this phone! seems realli cool!

• HARI

i am using this mobile since 10 days , my points. Screen is superb, great battery backup, no hangs or lags, supports my 64 GB card with ease. 3G speed is great. Need to test in 4g .Slim , light weight . One problem i faced is we cannot adjust the resolution of camera. ie only option of changing from 16:9 to 4:3.

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2015The best phone in the market I used 2 month no problem buy ... moreis this phone support otg

The best phone in the market I used 2 month no problem buy it without tantion

is this phone support otg

I can't adjust the font size on display screen. It is OS problem or bug.