vivo V11 (V11 Pro)

vivo V11 (V11 Pro)

• Lando_fan

Made the choice to buy this after realizing all my friends had OnePlus devices. Wanted something that stood out, and I was star struck(:P) by the mesmerizing Starry Night colour. Rest assured, this is a beautiful phone.

When I bought it, I expected it to be a bit worse off in day to day usage compared to my iPhone 6S Plus. But it really has exceeded my expectations. The amazing AMOLED screen, under-screen fingerprint sensor, and the good(not superlative, though - doesn't last 2-3 days like my iPhone before) battery life still impress me one year in.

One issue I have is that my GPS isn't working properly since the update to Android Pie. This makes life hard at times. Like anything in the real world, it is not perfect. But still, I am glad this was the phone I went for, 1 year and 3 months ago. :)

• Adamson

Been using the phone for more than a year already. No problems so far.

Been using for a year. No problem at all with the battery even though I'm a heavy user. I guess some units are factory defect. But update your phone to the latest available updates.

• Sirah

Been using for a year. No problem at all with the battery even though I'm a heavy user. I guess some units are factory defect. But try to update your phone to the latest available updates.

Ali, 09 Jul 20197 months completed and battery drains very fast from day one. ba... moreBeen using for a year. No problem at all with the battery even though I'm a heavy user. I guess some units are factory defect but try to update your phone to the latest available updates.

Jiku, 23 Aug 2019When your mobile getting older problems increases. I bought two ... moreThen why you're buying phones if you think it is just a waste of money?! A matter of common sense dude. :)

• Jiku

Kandy, 15 Aug 2019Does vivo v11pro back get scratches? When your mobile getting older problems increases. I bought two mobile at same time one was so good and another one getting so many problem..like cam clarity, battery consumption,mobile getting hanging often. My opinion is waste of money.

• Abhi

Im using this phone on one first day launch. It is fabulous phone ever seen in my life good battery backup slim body mind blowing camera and all.
But now my charger not working what i do now please suggest me.

• Kandy

Does vivo v11pro back get scratches?

• Jharalle

Updating your phone to the latest is not a good option for me . After updating and installing the update to my phone - My phone drains quickly and is overheating. I have to factory reset my phone to restore it . Phone seems fine now I love the spec its just that phone is overheating...

• Rasputian666

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2019I finished updating my Vivo V11 today. The file size is a little... morePray tell where you are from? Coz the release in India is not so smooth.

Vivo v11 pro support 400gb memory card

• Manoj

Pls help me... Vivo v11 pro support 400GB SD CARD???

Denz, 25 Jul 2019A70 or v11 pro which is better regardless of its priceSamsung Galaxy A70 is a better Choice here. I'm a vivo V11 Pro user and I love this phone but comparing to A70 which has just arrived a lil while ago, A70 is a clear winner in ever aspect.

• Denz

A70 or v11 pro which is better regardless of its price

Ali, 09 Jul 20197 months completed and battery drains very fast from day one. ba... moreHave you tried a factory reset?
Sounds like a malware or background app is consuming your battery.

• Ali

7 months completed and battery drains very fast from day one. background no apps but still it had a issue.i said in vivo service centre but nothing they said. from morning charging normal use battery drops to 30 percent till afternoon. if i use net maximum 3 hours full charged battery completes. anybody can help me.it is running on funtouch os 9

• Rahman

I brought my phone 7 months at this time it was good but after updation my finger print doesnot work why?

• Lucifer

got this vivo 11 pro 3 months back.. Phone was super.. and recently after i downloaded the new update.. my phone crashed/died like three times.. still facing the problem..
#MassiveDisappointment

After update to android 9 and funtouch 9,the battery standby time is extend to 80% longer.