vivo V15

vivo V15

Very worthy for money...v15..6/128....still good in 2021

• Khaii

S, 09 Feb 2021After update version. My phone always hang!!!!!! Please upg... moreWhy so hang my vivo15

• SAEEM BALOCH

Josh, 18 Oct 2020How to screen record without hearing your voiceI have vivo v15 and i am youtuber
Channel : SAEEM GAMING

(5) click record sound
(6) change change microphone sounds into system sounds

• Ara

• S

After update version. My phone always hang!!!!!! Please upgrade better version VIVO!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Josh

How to screen record without hearing your voice

• mirimi

I am not a good phone user, I like to bring my phone to the bathroom to watch stuffs and put it in a non stable place. it drops sometimes to the surface but my phone is still in perfect shape. the only reason why I prefer vivo over other brands is because I can testimate its durability. not to mention funtouch os is overall really good interface wise.
had my phone sjnce it's release and I don't think I'll need to change anytime soon

• Sarf7708

I dont get android 10 update & funtouch OS...what can i do.please reply and and send update link anyone.

• Hafiz

2019 flagship and still using micro usb 2.0 with that kind of price ? What a letdown

• Kaputa

I have vivo v15 since more than 1 year.. i also update it to android 10.funtouch os 10.. it is smooth.. fast.. battery drain also normal.. no any errors , bugs... best mobile have in my life.. best inovative mobile company in the world...

• usman rabbani

its been about a week that my vivo v15 got update of android 10 and its been a smooth experience for me to have my vivo v15 with updated android version.

• dethy

My choice, 11 Jul 2020Well i think it is not about my phone but the latest update... morevivo v15 is the best

• My choice

Well i think it is not about my phone but the latest update patch did sucks. It can't read my memory card sometimes. It says no memmory inserted. So i removed my sim slot

• Paul

I recently updated my software and now the phone is not reading the memory card. Tried the memory card to other phones it works. This only happened when i updated the software.

• Heisenberg

Crapbuster, 22 Apr 2020Mate we are talking here about vivo v15, not your redmi not... moreHell yeah you are right...

• Crapbuster

Manash, 20 Dec 2019Note 8 pro is much better.......even better than v 17Mate we are talking here about vivo v15, not your redmi note 8, if must say samsung s10 or iphone 11 pro max is much better, but yet we are talking about v15, and for me vivo v15 is very good for its price. Not the best mobile but i can say its very good. Good for gaming and movies. Screen is also good..

Does vivo v15 upgrade in android 10?

Piya, 09 Jul 2019I have bought this phone vivo v15 15 days ago and faced man... moreJust i love this this form 11aug good no at all no problem... Even not a single fault

Prime alpha, 17 Nov 2019Please help me what is better Realme 5pro 8/128 or vivo v15?V15

• Mithru

mackoy, 11 Feb 2020i think itz you,coz i bought may v15 and it is already 9mon... moreS,u r right.awesome phone