vivo V15

vivo V15

• Jam

I have a problem with the dual sim function of my vibo v15. The slot 2 is missing and not working even a signal does not indicate in it. I tried exchanging my two sims to other slot but still sim 2 does not exist. My 2 sim card does have signals when i exchange it to the other side of the slots. Please help me fix it. Is there any options for this problem?

• Summer

My front cam is not functioinig, I already cleared cache and restored factory settings. Can I buy a replacement for the front cam?
Omwaitng for your reply.

• BOBY

Chiv, 08 Sep 2021My v15 now is already in ghost touch please help me to solv... moreGo to factory mode > Reset Data > Wipe all Settings
Click on Clear cache > Reboot

• Check

i have my vivo since first release and still in very good shape till now 😁

• Chiv

My v15 now is already in ghost touch please help me to solve this problem i love my phone very well and i don't know how did i get this issue on ghost touch please help me guys.

• Skynyde

Khaii, 20 May 2021Why so hang my vivo15try cleanup junk and unnecessary files on your device

Khaii, 20 May 2021Why so hang my vivo15disable game mode

Very worthy for money...v15..6/128....still good in 2021

• Khaii

S, 09 Feb 2021After update version. My phone always hang!!!!!! Please upg... moreWhy so hang my vivo15

• SAEEM BALOCH

Josh, 18 Oct 2020How to screen record without hearing your voiceI have vivo v15 and i am youtuber
Channel : SAEEM GAMING

(5) click record sound
(6) change change microphone sounds into system sounds

• Ara

• S

After update version. My phone always hang!!!!!! Please upgrade better version VIVO!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Josh

How to screen record without hearing your voice

• mirimi

I am not a good phone user, I like to bring my phone to the bathroom to watch stuffs and put it in a non stable place. it drops sometimes to the surface but my phone is still in perfect shape. the only reason why I prefer vivo over other brands is because I can testimate its durability. not to mention funtouch os is overall really good interface wise.
had my phone sjnce it's release and I don't think I'll need to change anytime soon

• Sarf7708

I dont get android 10 update & funtouch OS...what can i do.please reply and and send update link anyone.

• Hafiz

2019 flagship and still using micro usb 2.0 with that kind of price ? What a letdown

• Kaputa

I have vivo v15 since more than 1 year.. i also update it to android 10.funtouch os 10.. it is smooth.. fast.. battery drain also normal.. no any errors , bugs... best mobile have in my life.. best inovative mobile company in the world...

• usman rabbani

its been about a week that my vivo v15 got update of android 10 and its been a smooth experience for me to have my vivo v15 with updated android version.

• dethy

My choice, 11 Jul 2020Well i think it is not about my phone but the latest update... morevivo v15 is the best

• My choice

Well i think it is not about my phone but the latest update patch did sucks. It can't read my memory card sometimes. It says no memmory inserted. So i removed my sim slot