vivo V15 Pro

vivo V15 Pro

After upgrade, some improvement and some drawback.
major drawback, don't know why but system kills whatsapp so it no longer running in background. You have to open whatsapp so that new messages can be retrieved.

Updated to android 10 recently..facing no problem..u can go for it👍

• Jaoyad Sadman Arnob

Please don't update to Android 10.After updating my Vivo V15 Pro to Android 10 I am facing too much issues.The problems are -

1)Battery drain so fast
2)Camera problem
3)System slow or lagging too frequently
4)Some apps kicking me out or crashing
5)Display dull or dim
6)Sometime phone restart automatically

I can't even revert back to Android 9.Help me!

• Saurabh

Anyone's facing network issue after upgrade to android 10

• Shafi

Teju, 27 Jul 2020Yes even i am facing the same problem..Do you have any solution?I am using my v15pro over 1and half years before 4 months i got an upadation android 10.Now am facing too much problems with my camera😠 can solve it. Give an update for cameras stability.

• My name is shivu

Hsh, 16 Jul 2020 I still haven't received Android 10 update on my vivo... moreIt's better Don't update your phone to 10.0

• Mr.Trivedi

PD1832F_EX_A_6.19.3 new Version Funtouch OS_10 not good for Camera. Totally damaged camera result in this version

• Asfak parmar

Teju, 27 Jul 2020Yes even i am facing the same problem..Do you have any solution?Same problem

• Chad

Who experience scratches at the back of your vivo15 pro even if its fully covered . smh

• Teju

Anandhan, 21 Jul 2020Am using vivo v15pro for a while and was having not so much... moreYes even i am facing the same problem..Do you have any solution?

• Anandhan

Am using vivo v15pro for a while and was having not so much issue rather than too much beauty correction on photos that i take because i prefer raw image that beauty corrected. Recently i did new update and i notice some issue
1. Phone speed reduced (manageable issue )
2 display became dull and color resolution became low. Low contrast in pics.now the screen is like a old dull very low spec phones display (Very much disappointed )

For this i tried of Me not so in good mood ma. technical support, but was disappointed.

• Vinay

I want to change my personal hotspot ap band to 5 ghz from 2.4 ghz but this option is not available in settings. Kindly help.

• Shehzad Ansari

I got the update 2 days ago but i m facing problems like
1. Phone becomes slow
2. Colors/ display got very dim
3. Selfie camera didnt go down after login attempt

I am not happy and satisfied with the update and i want to revert back to Android 9 and OS 9.

• Hsh

I still haven't received Android 10 update on my vivo v15 pro 6 GB ram variant.

Avi , 29 Jun 2020Anyone receive android 10 update in 6gb ram model???I got the update 2 days ago but i m facing problems like
1. Phone becomes slow
2. Colors/ display got very dim
3. Selfie camera didnt go down after login attempt

Avi , 29 Jun 2020Anyone receive android 10 update in 6gb ram model???Yes, today i got android10 update around 4gb..great phone ..

Guys Please don't go for ViVo phones....Very Wrost Service for your phones when ur taking phone please choose any other Brand this peoles they don't even reply u properly when u have any problem in your phone. 1. No proper Service centers 2. No proper response from the Customer care 3. No Proper Model Phones 4. please go with other Good Brands

Avi , 29 Jun 2020Anyone receive android 10 update in 6gb ram model???Its good but the battery its small for the specs of this unit but the performance its realy good.

• Avi

Anyone receive android 10 update in 6gb ram model???

Hi guys..anyone here know how to enable search option in albums ?..means how to search folders in albums..like Samsung did..open gallery and above it has search engine to search folder name..so its easy to us find the folder instead scrolling down to find the folder name..and its not sort by alphabet..so its even hard to find the folder name.