vivo V15 Pro

vivo V15 Pro

• SS

Battery spec seems to be below market spec and not competitive. Can users share regarding the battery life?

Big Tester, 15 Dec 2019I have a VIVO V15 Pro I bought in Thailand when I burned out my ... moreStill waiting to hear from you. I'm interested in purchasing your phone.

• Daniel Lim

This phone is fantastic, never lag, charging is fast, camera is best.

• Big Tester

I have a VIVO V15 Pro I bought in Thailand when I burned out my other phone. It's a decent phone, I have one for sale if anybody is interested, upgraded to the Mate 30 Pro.

• bRiPi

#KILLER , 29 Nov 2019My vivo v15pro phone's body got bend and its gone black out and ... moreIt got bent, what more explanation you want more?

• #KILLER

My vivo v15pro phone's body got bend and its gone black out and it is also not heting charged..what is the problem and
solution

Killer, 13 Nov 2019Mi vivo v 15 pro body is also bended what has happened is it dan... morewhat

• Killer

Surah singh, 09 Oct 2019I m using vivo v15 and its quite good too but my mobile body is ... moreMi vivo v 15 pro body is also bended what has happened is it dangerous...

• MH.Sumon

I think the vivo v17pro is now tripal camera and good ram for 6/128 that,s a good phone am i buy a redmi note 7 pro but this phone is also hange and this phone ic board is damage now but then i realaised the vivo v15pro is awsom you need vivo15pro i think vivo all mobiles phones is now better position.

Bought a month ago and now its feel like the touch is not responsive...

• harlov

Best phone for the RAM lover, not for the spec hunter 😬

• V15 best

I changed A50 to vivo v15 not the pro.
No regrets. Find the UI to be smoother.
Better battery life as well.
Weird. Camera looks better as well. Better front facing camera. Looks like Samsung is trying to trick people. The indisplay finger print scanner on the a50 got on my nerves. I guess the technology is not mature yet. Full screen pop up phone with a rear fingerprint scanner will be the best option!

• ammy

• Surah singh

I m using vivo v15 and its quite good too but my mobile body is bended slidely and I visited the orion mall where I have purchase that still I have paid 5 emi and that person was saying that I will get 4000 rs for this mobile I was socked instead of offer the value of mobile he could have suggest something still 7500 rs due I have to pay.
Its body got bended due to battery can I get any solution for that.

• ធ&#607

PKM1, 28 Sep 201915 Pro360.00$

• lewhc75

I already buy 4pcs Vivo phone start from V5,V7,Y81 & V15pro to my family, and i use my new V15pro from june 2019 until now, this phone camera night mode is amazing, and i will continue to support it, thanks.

• Mamal

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2019That's Made in China . HAHAHALmao .

• Wawa

anonymous, 22 Sep 2019which is much better V15 Pro or Vivo S1?? in terms of specs?? ne... moreVivo v15 pro 🤗

still microusb, lol