vivo V17 Neo

vivo V17 Neo

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2019I don't trust mediatek, that's the chipset used by clone makersCompletely agree

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2019I don't trust mediatek, that's the chipset used by clone makersItÂ’s also a company used by midrange phone manufacturers. Newer mediated processors are fine my guy, chill out.

• DefinitelynotDave

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 24 Aug 2019But type C cost more and is less durable why do you all want it?! O3OExcept Type C is more durable? (here is a linustechtips video to prove it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtNleXhTRE)
also it allows for faster charging, faster data transfer, reversability, intercompatibility, and just general easy of use.

I don't trust mediatek, that's the chipset used by clone makers

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 24 Aug 2019Why go for a solution that is less durable and more costly? :< Becsuse i have now usb cables all places in my home, work and car and better like it.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

trajcevasilev94, 01 Aug 2019Still micro USB... Every damn time I see a vivo product, it man... moreBut type C cost more and is less durable why do you all want it?! O3O

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Maniac gadget77, 01 Aug 2019Why ???? Micro usb againnnn??? M-USB is much more durable, also much easier to find a cable at my friends place! :D

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

BigDisplay, 02 Aug 2019Like u guys... Micro usb omfg, the middle name of vivo "micro us... moreWhy go for a solution that is less durable and more costly? :<

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2019it's not AT&T's Logor/whooooshh

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2019it's not AT&T's LogoNo,you are right,It just looks like it at first glance

--voltaire9, 03 Aug 2019Sooo no one is talking about the ATT logo here???it's not AT&T's Logo

• Banana

--voltaire9, 03 Aug 2019Sooo no one is talking about the ATT logo here???For a moment, I went like: 'ATT logo? What the...' Then I saw what you were referring to. Nice one, mate!

Sooo no one is talking about the ATT logo here???

Like u guys... Micro usb omfg, the middle name of vivo "micro usb".
I think i throwing all my micro usb cables in the garbage can 2 years ago... Cmon vivo wakey, wakey.

Why ???? Micro usb againnnn???

Still micro USB...
Every damn time I see a vivo product, it manages to astonish me, but when I scroll down and see that it has Micro USB.
Just no...

UD fingerprint but not USB-C... is it normal?