vivo V19

vivo V19

• Kofi sly

Akash6610, 20 Apr 2021I have not upgraded to android 11 till date. Please review ... moreI have upgraded to Android 11 and no issues at all.jxt a small heating problem

• Imran

Worst device I ever use
Phone is not value for money
Not get any big update.

True, 11 Apr 2021Do vivo v19 has the best camera and video record than realm... moreMost definitely NOT. Realme 7 Pro has much better camera capabilities, particularly with video.

Anonymous, 02 Jun 2021All are super one problem my phone ig i otg cable connect p... moreI don't know the specifics of your problem. But one thing I do know: OneDrive is a mess for mobile, for iPads, iPhones and Androids - it's all the same. OneDrive is meant for Windows and online use through desktop browsers, I'm not surprised it's failing on your phone.

In this phone call recordeing are not heated why hh....

• Apis

V19 saport 512gb external memory card

All are super one problem my phone ig i otg cable connect pendrive . Pendrive full currepted.how problem solve these

You can either choose to update vivo v19 to new android or don't update it at all! Over all this Phone's Camera sucks all time, I would give it a 5 out of 10, Video recording is even worst! It's pretty slow no matter which android you are in! Battery life is just OK, not great not bad!

Akash6610, 20 Apr 2021I have not upgraded to android 11 till date. Please review ... moreI too havent updated phone v19 to android 11

• Lawka

I have not upgraded to android 11 till date. Please review the phone after android 11 update and guide me should I update it to android 11.

Tell if there are any bugs in android 11 update I.e. 6.71.20 update. Is it good to update the phone to android 11 or is it better to stay in older version i.e. Android 10.

• bal123

Iam using this device since 6 months
Pros
It has Samoled display which is crisp and good
Battery backup is good
Gorilla glass at both sides
Cons
OVERPRICED
IT SHOULD BE IN RANGE OF 15Kto19k

• True

Do vivo v19 has the best camera and video record than realme 7 pro

JasperLong, 28 Feb 2021Performance a bit slow than before, battery a bit better th... moreFrankly, the Worst camera , but that's a compromise for a budget phone.

• Vishnu Khan

Everything is good about this phone except for the price. It should have been around Rs. 15,999 in India

• David

Tahsin, 11 Mar 2021well after updating my Vivo v19, I noticed when u change th... moreMy phone get slow

• Tahsin

well after updating my Vivo v19, I noticed when u change the navigation bar to swipe up....Then if I swipe up from the bottom right corner the phone crashes...pls let me know if anyone else is facing this problem!!!

• Kingsubhra

Akash6610, 26 Feb 2021Hello friends, Please share the experience after android 11... moreAt first i was really shocked about android 11 update but after updates i found a lot of differences first the camera then the inbuild apps. I found no ads and in the game mode 4d virbation is absent i don't know where it went it was really exciting while gaming.

Akash6610, 26 Feb 2021Hello friends, Please share the experience after android 11... morePerformance a bit slow than before, battery a bit better than previous android. About camera, just sucks, both the previous version and the current

Hello friends, Please share the experience after android 11 funtouch 10.5 update..