vivo V20 Pro

vivo V20 Pro

• Wan

Problem with Deep Field Audio Effect. I set it to Mega bass but always automatically changed to Panaromic Surround after i listened to 2, 3 songs. Happened when i used Bluetooth device or audio adapter. Very irritating. Please fix the firmware if it related to.

• Horse

shermz, 09 Aug 2021I got my vivo v20 pro since January 2021.. 👍👍👍👌👌👌What's this fricking gust?

• shermz

I got my vivo v20 pro since January 2021..
👍👍👍👌👌👌

• Raj

CellFriend, 02 Feb 2021Guys! I am confused between Vivo v20 pro and Oppo Reno 5 p... moreJust go for it vivo v20 pro

No protection glass

• Celine111

Miss M. , 23 Dec 2020Hi ... I just want to ask why Can't I have 5g data con... moreThat is because, maybe your country itself doesn't support 5G connectivity.

• Satya Manideep

You better go for v20 pro as it is 5g whereas v20 is 4g.

• I NEED MONEY

CellFriend, 02 Feb 2021Guys! I am confused between Vivo v20 pro and Oppo Reno 5 p... morei will choose oppo reno 5pro over this phone

jinnee, 30 Mar 2021Should I buy V20 or V20 Pro??No

• jinnee

Should I buy V20 or V20 Pro??

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2021V20pro most Most third class phones except camera, battery ... moreWhere are you from? Shall we trade my oppo reno 3 pro? 1 week use

V20pro most Most third class phones except camera, battery quality very bad.I bought the phone yesterday. I want to sell it today

• Nag

Vivov20pro support dual 5G?

• Jeffrey

RAKESH ASWANI , 12 Mar 2021The phone hangs frequently & does not work at phone speedUse phone cleaner to clean

• 2rets

After I update my vivo v20 pro to android 11 I encounter so many bugs

• RAKESH ASWANI

The phone hangs frequently & does not work at phone speed

• pranay

vrxtech, 17 Feb 2021There is option in android 10. Im not sure about android 11yup !
Finally after ota update 5G working smoothly on the phone.

Pranay, 07 Feb 2021You joking??... serious??? there is no option of 5g in pho... moreThere is option in android 10. Im not sure about android 11

• Chizums

ThatOneWeabo, 04 Dec 2020nord has some features that this phone doesn't have bu... moreVivo

• JANI