vivo V20 Pro 5G

vivo V20 Pro 5G

• Ali KAKINADA

It's not a good deal for vivo v20 pro 5g, after lot of expected but not giving features very less.

BC57, 13 Nov 2020V20 Pro sounds like a great phone but with no expandable me... moreI don't know about you, but for me that's enough space, if i need more i can transfer my photos, songs and etc. in my laptop, and free up the memory, easy as that ;)

Does this support usb c to hdmi? I bought usb c 3.1 to hdmi but it is not working. Not displaying on any tv. No input detected.

• dude

BC57, 13 Nov 2020V20 Pro sounds like a great phone but with no expandable me... moreyou can just use the USB OTG feature of the phone to back up your photos.

• BC57

SashTH, 11 Nov 2020Not true u can record your calls I'm using v20 pro and... moreV20 Pro sounds like a great phone but with no expandable memory sort of ruins it. 128GB for memory isn't much with how much everyone uses their phones these days and all of the pictures that are taken.

Ashfaq Ahmad, 31 Oct 2020Call recording features remove ۔ It's not good۔ call ... moreNot true u can record your calls I'm using v20 pro and it's perfect!

• Clinton

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020Dude, wait what? You are the first human i have seen who sa... more😂😂😂😂

• baloch

NaSen, 28 Oct 2020Vivo V20 has call recording. I'm using it.vivo v20 has file save/private file or not?
is there any option to hide memory card in vivo v20?

Kittu, 29 Oct 2020V20 pro Have memory card slot??Yes. Dedicated slot

• Ashfaq Ahmad

Call recording features remove ۔
It's not good۔ call recording was good

• Kittu

NaSen, 28 Oct 2020Vivo V20 has call recording. I'm using it.V20 pro Have memory card slot??

Vivo V20 has call recording. I'm using it.

• neednewphone

ehzan, 23 Oct 2020v20 pro as it has 765g. Better go for other brands if possiblewhat other brands can u recommend thanks for answering

• Haque

Vivo v 20 has no file safe no cal recorder
What about vivo v20 pro

• Jehanzeb

Prices is to high

Sachin, 13 Oct 2020Which Phone is best vivo v20 or vivo v20prov20 pro as it has 765g.
Better go for other brands if possible

• JantarMantar

I like Teardrops and Pills in the center.
I see it as a separator between the Right (mostly static) and Left (mostly dynamic) icons of the top bar.
Because android already logically separates top bar icons into Left and Right sections, the "Monica" within me likes the Central teardrop (or pill) much better than side punchhole. It makes the screen symmetrical.

• Pragyat

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2020It's like going back to the middle ages. While all the... moreVivo Wants to Do some different..
Company is Trying to Make a different look On His Phone
So Puntch Hole or sliding camera is not given

It's like going back to the middle ages. While all the other android phone manufacturers are in the race to making the front cam punch-hole as nice as they can, here comes vivo going backwards by going back to the notch. Why would vivo promote the notchless screen only to take it away three V series models later? No other better ideas? They were doing so well with the V19 series. Unattractive camera placements both front and back, ESPECIALLY the front cam. The front camera notch is VERY DISAPPPOINTING! WHAT THE H*** VIVO?!?

Please lunching date release