vivo V20 SE

vivo V20 SE

• Ollie

I've been using this phone for over a year. Its works great for me. Although, i noticed that it heats up once in a while when I was playing certain games for too long. But the positive thing about it is, it works great for me, the finger print, facial recognition, camera, and the fast charging are all so neat!!!

• Sameer

Sam, 21 Aug 2021I have used V20 SE for last 8 months and for last 2 month h... moreSame thing happening with my v21. When call come screen goes black for few seconds.

• Ritesh

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2021Yes i have the same issue in pakistan, and also there is no... moreI also have the same phone but i don't have this issue in my phone after updating no issues is found. I will suggest you to update your phone or try resetting it .

Q.Ali, 29 Jun 2021i bought Vivo V20SE some days ago. it is a unique kind of p... moreYes i have the same issue in pakistan, and also there is no beauty cam for video calling?

• Sam

I have used V20 SE for last 8 months and for last 2 month having a problem.
When I am calling the screen goes blank and similarly when I get a call screen goes blank.
Complaint to the Vivo service center in China and then to service center Galle Sri Lanka.
Downgraded to Android 10 from 11. But problem didn't solve.
Disappointed.

Grace, 03 Jul 2021Yes vivo 20 se provide good camera. Yes I agree

• Asim

Q.Ali, 29 Jun 2021i bought Vivo V20SE some days ago. it is a unique kind of p... moreYes, I also have the same problem. I think there are different versions of Funtouch Os. In Indian variant, these features are included but in Pakistan it doesn't have them. I'm also confused. :(

1.Camera is super 2.battry perform super
3.The notification bar does not turn off even after the phone is locked. 4.Front camera does not make slow motion video.

• Nil akash

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2021There is no automatic call recording? which country are you... moreI am verry important vivo v20se automatic call recorder setting

• Lay

Anonymous, 04 May 2021One of the wrost phone ever. Camera picture quality is to... moreMaybe that vivo smartphone is a fake one. Been using vivo 20SE for 6 months and so far never encounter a problem.

Farukh, 04 Jul 2021Vivo v20 se no have call recording optionThere is no automatic call recording? which country are you in? which dialer does it have? it has stock android google dialer or Vivo's native dialer ?? I am planning to buy this phone just because of call recording purpose. so please reply me soon

• Farukh

Vivo v20 se no have call recording option

• Grace

Kiran beauty salon, 27 Jun 2021please tell me v20se is good for camera?Yes vivo 20 se provide good camera.

Kiran beauty salon, 27 Jun 2021please tell me v20se is good for camera?its really good camera.

i bought Vivo V20SE some days ago. it is a unique kind of phone that doesnt have built in weather app. no V store. No Jovi. and no Themes. i want to ask you guys is this the phone issue or andriod 11 (funtouch) is the main culprit ? are anyone of you guys having same problem?

please tell me v20se is good for camera?

• we are legends

i prefer xiaomi redmi note 8, which has 1080 30fps - 4k 30fps video resolution,

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2021I think it has some battery issue. When i slept it has batt... moreExactly

• Sam

I am frequently changing phones. I bought this 6months ago and I am still loving this.
Pros
1. Slim, Handy on pocket and hand
2.super fast charge
3. Good front & back camera
4. Refresh rate good

Cons
1. Sometimes call lag
2. Rarely freeze