vivo V3

vivo V3

Best mobile using from the year 2016 .also its weight was very less easy to put in pocket which feels us light.

• Jingle

Best phone I've use since 2017 until now.everythings perfect

Very very wonderful mobile using from ythe year 2016 .till now mobile doesn't hang
This was the best mobile while comparing to other also its weight was very less easy to put in pocket which feels us light

• Am

4g?

• Banchi

Sam, 03 Jul 2021Really nice Phone. Best camera Ram used only 50% If u... moreWhy battery lose fastly

• albiawong

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2021Best phone I've used since 2016. Everything is still w... more6 year with V3. proud me choose this phone.

Best phone I've used since 2016. Everything is still working perfectly, and it was surprisingly shockproof even without a phone case! I had dropped mine a lot of times, and with my experience, the height of the fall was from the top bed of a double deck. With its screen facing the ground upon impact I was amazed that it didn't crack or turned off. Overall, a very good phone from Vivo!

• Sam

Rif, 07 Feb 2021Still using it since June or July 2016. Today I am going to... moreReally nice
Phone. Best camera
Ram used only 50%
If u manage mobile data network in menu.
I will tell best phone

Mr. V, 15 May 2021Im still using it since 2016. This is the phone I have used... moreIt's the best phone I have used

• Mr. V

Im still using it since 2016. This is the phone I have used for many years so far. I haven't upgraded because I haven't found any issues till date. Looking forward to buy another Vivo model but I want to go for a flagship phone this time. Still confused.

• Rif

Still using it since June or July 2016. Today I am going to change the battery, even actually I found its not that bad. But maybe need to be upgraded cz its android 5, while now is android 11. 😅

• Rif

Still using it since sept 2016. But I think I need to upgrade in few months. maybe at that time my phone wouldn’t be able to upgrade some apps because the android system is too old. It’s android 5, while the newest is android 11.

Considering to buy another Vivo phone :)

• Abhijit

this one is awesome.
i never see a phone like this.I am using it from july 2016 till to date. not a single probllem i ever faced with it.
Yeah i Can say it is a value for money investment. If it is still on market i will purchase it again.

• raj

Duckling, 04 May 2020Been using it since 2016 Never have any problem with this ... moreYes

• Modesty

Form Nigeria my phone connects only on 2g pls need help

• Jaycy

why the language Chinese i cannot remove

• Daniel

I can't connect to 4g network,, just only 2g that works
Pls I need help..
....,

This phone is so amazing, very durable and rugged.

• Abhi

Ekvillain , 02 Jul 2020Vivo v3 Yeah this phone is amazing till now I dint see in a... moreyes you are right about this phone