vivo V3Max

vivo V3Max

had this phone before overall ..its a good phone for me no lagg whatsoever but after a month the bettry is no good for me anymore , it drains fast .. playing normal game like ml is ok but will heating like crazy after 2 hours of gaming .. the camera is decent i dont use camera tht much but its okey tho ..

• Eliana

Why suddenly my dual engine is off? I didn't touch anything in settings it just went off.

RishiGuru, 04 Apr 2020It is sad Vivo never updated the Android version in V3Max i... moreTrue

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2020very sad...my vivo v3 max phone was bought 2 yrs before..no... moreIt is sad Vivo never updated the Android version in V3Max in its entire software update life cycle. It arrived with Android Lolipop (5.0) a remained as it is.

I also have V3Max's successor the V5Plus. Vivo significantly improved the quality of V5Plus and updated it from Android Marshmallow (6.0) to Nougat (7.0). There was even words that V5Plus will have Android Oreo (8.0) but that never arrived and maybe only China.

RishiGuru, 13 Apr 2018I own a Vivo V3Max. If you take my personal opinion I think... morevery sad...my vivo v3 max phone was bought 2 yrs before..now its android version wat i saw is 5. it should upgrade android version...as i m unable to use googles latest technique “view 3d animals in your own space”

Ive been use and stil use ths phne mre than 4 years now and my batery just start getting bigger..

• Saroz

I have been using the phone for more than 3 years.. just lately i experienced battery draining fast. Very lasting and durable phone far better than oppo. The battery can last 1 full day with full charge. I just got a free Vivo S1, still getting used to it. However i feel that V3 Max still has the ideal size and screen size. Having a bit of a problem tucking the S1 into my pants pockets as compared to V3 Max.Love the V3 Max

• Elsa De Guzman &

I've been using my Vivo V3max for more than 3 years and still no problem. It was dropped off multiple times without case/cover or even tempered glass since there are few store offered accessories for this type of phone in our countrt and it's still working fine. No lagging even the space is used up. i love it so much ❣️ #VivoPH

• Mtk

I have seem Chinese font in date. How can I change to English font

• Rem

RishiGuru, 13 Jan 2019Really surprised!!! Vivo typically provides OTA updates... moreNewer version for update PD1523F_EX_A_2.8.17

• Rem

RishiGuru, 13 Jan 2019Really surprised!!! Vivo typically provides OTA updates... moreNew version for update EX_A_2.8.17

Dave Hoe, 06 May 2019I just encountered battery issue. After a full 100% charge,... moreI have had the same issue happen to me a couple of times throughout the year. Everytime I fixed it by hard resetting the phone from the boot loader. Instructions here (https://www.hardreset.info/devices/vivo/vivo-v3max/hardreset/first-method/)

I do not use fast charge, the problem occurs when I use fast charge function with various other aftermarket charger with no fast charge function. So Turn fast charge OFF.

• Dave Hoe

I just encountered battery issue. After a full 100% charge, the battery will start to discharge quickly and the whole phone especially the top portion is hot. In a short time, the battery will be flat even when it is not used and with no app running in the background. Can anyone please advise?

• Dave Hoe

sata, 16 Mar 2019used v3max for 2 years and it suddenly got loop restart pro... moreNo such issues faced till now on my V3max.

• sata

used v3max for 2 years and it suddenly got loop restart problem (phone turned on until the first desktop then restart). I have tried to open the battery and download latest firmware via the recovery mood in the boot but still not fixed. anyone got any idea to fix that?

AnonD-609653, 13 Nov 2016i would like to buy vivo v3max... price also cheap comapre ... moreYou can't play big games on this phone as my has been crashed...

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2019Is the latest update (2.8.16) good? No issues?Really surprised!!!

Vivo typically provides OTA updates for 2 years from release date which for V3Max is April, 2016. As such I believed there will be no updates after April, 2018. However 9 months down the line yesterday I received an OTA update on Jan, 2019 !!!

The new PD1523F_EX_A_2.8.16 (69 MB) brings following optimization:
1) Improved system stability
2) Optimized compatibility with third-party apps
3) Improved the file cleanup efficiency of the phone to provide more available space

After update did not notice any change in performance. OTA update is stable. However I believe they have changed the memory management with better cleanup efficiency.

Is the latest update (2.8.16) good? No issues?

• vivo v3 max user

I've been using this phone since June 2016 till now and it still perform flawlessly. I've dropped my phone on the road, from a high place and everywhere else and the only thing that cracked was my screen protector. Everything else on the phone was still in good condition. There's this one time I drop my phone in the drain for about ~15 minutes. The moment I pick it up the phone still light up and can be used.

The battery also last very long. I usually charged my phone only once everyday despite using data, on the internet and everything, it didn't really drains the battery much. I played songs for 8 hours straight and the battery didn't even budge. I still haven't change my battery up to now since I bought it. The fast battery charging though is a bit slower compared to when I first bought it but it went to around ~50% in less than an hour of charging.

Overall I am very satisfied with the phone. I never think of changing the phone despite all the heaps with the new phone coming. I'm going to use this phone till there comes a time where I had no choice but to change it.