vivo V5 Lite (vivo 1609)

vivo V5 Lite (vivo 1609)

• Mani

Does Vivo 1609 support HP 32gb micro SD HC memory card

• S.s

Is their any new software update

I been using my vivo v5 lite for almost 3yrs, just wanna ask if the memory is expandable since most of the time it always hang, log.

I've been using this model 1609 since 2017, so far i have no problem for its baterry life its still performing well with data or wifi on, the only problem is the sensor. Fingerprint lock/unlock stopped working and I opted to turn it off and use only sa password mode. I don't know whats wrong.

• Jasim

Vivo V5 lite user, 04 Aug 2020Why the OTG doesn't workGo to settings. Then turn on otg..

• Tasikmalaya03

vivo v5 lite cant do upgrade OS?
i really need upgrade to os7😢

• Vivo V5 lite user

Why the OTG doesn't work

• Mac2006

I am using this phone since 2017. The advantage of this phone is simple and easy to use. But it still has many disadvantage like lack of fingerprint sensor in this price range, lack of OS upgrade, buggy OS (come with Funtouch 3.0), multi-window feature even cant open properly. I will replace this phone soon because of its laggy performance, buggy and old OS. For my experience, it hangs when I was using GPS to drive in strange place before. I am forced to stop the car to restart my phone.

• Sumit

Since last 2year no update available in my phone

• Nik

I am not able to download apps

• bulldog

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2018How do we operate screenshotspress home + power button

• bob

can i know this model have setting for push or premium sms settings ?

Ellen, 29 Jun 2018Ths iss not an oinoon...its a question. How do i put the si... moreHow can i put sd Card

How do we operate screenshots

• Ellen

Ths iss not an oinoon...its a question. How do i put the sim card?

• rayne

After i repair my vivo v5 lite due to lcd screen damage they replace i and it works/opened but after an hour it automatically turned off and then on and now it doesn't turn on only appears its logo.. What shoulf i do? How to fix it .and what kind of error is it.

• Gin

Is is required to update my software?

fairy, 04 Feb 2018My battery drains too fast. I dont know what happened. I me... moreMaybe you keep on using it while on charging

vavalu, 07 Feb 2018cherry mobile? ssk? Made from what country? Never heard abo... moremade from philippines