vivo V5s

vivo V5s

Dianne, 30 Sep 2019I am soooo much disappointed. I feel like I was scammed. My vivo... moreu and me is the same problem...im very dissappointed!!!

• Jown

Dianne, 30 Sep 2019I am soooo much disappointed. I feel like I was scammed. My vivo... moreExactly the same happened to my v5s. I used it exactly 2 years now. It was suddenly not working. Its dead! Is this truly not repairable?

• Passerby

Dianne, 30 Sep 2019I am soooo much disappointed. I feel like I was scammed. My vivo... moreApparently your fone has an expiration date, hehehe

• danish

im from pakistan i love this mobile but after 40db plus data on rom it hangs alot otherwise it is good mobile in this specifications , night mode is not working as much efficiently .....

• Dianne

I am soooo much disappointed. I feel like I was scammed. My vivo v5s phone suddenly died and no longer boot up nor charge. I only used it for exactly 2 years and that's it. I woke up in the morning only to find my phone is no longer working when it is perfectly fine before and mind you not even repairable. This is not acceptable!!! 13k for a phone that only lasts for 2 years??? my goodness!!! IT DIED AND THAT'S IT. No explanation/notice. My trust for this brand of phone is already broken....

• Passerby

Leonel, 02 Aug 2019How can i downgrade my v5s ?Try this link: https://www.easeus.com/android-data-recovery/dow­ngrade-android-7.0-to-6.0.html

or if cant do it, find a technician who knows how to do it for you.

• Leonel

Passerby, 29 May 2019The phone will stay good if not updated to the latest android..b... moreHow can i downgrade my v5s ?

• Passerby

The phone will stay good if not updated to the latest android..better not to update it. It was my phone for a year before I switched to V11i because I noticed that the phone heats up a little. But still a good phone for regular use, for browsing ,but not for games. and remember DO NOT UPDATE IT.

• Prince

Using this for almost 2 years and its working perfectly... Its good phone and will work for more 2 years.. But the processor is at the low end so gaming is difficult

• User opinion

Not able to delete the dialled numbers during a call. Facing this issue when we have scenario like dial a so & so number during a call.

• velentine

one of the best phone i have ever used. im really happy with this phone. its been 1 and half year now im using this phone. if in future the phone is working perfectly i would love to use it till two- three years more. so much in love with it. great product.

• sushil

Vivo v5s mobile very poor performance. Battery back up only 30 min.

Using Almost 14 months, but it's battery became bloated ....

• Bcn

Is there any option to restore the deleted pictures from file managers (safe files) and from gallery images

• nayco

been using this phone for a year and a half . the first 5-6 months , it worked well and great for gaming and multi tasking but since it got updated to the latest version , it becomes laggy sometimes and the battery drains unexpectedly fast . I have no idea whether the update patches make it worse or the phone itself is too old .

• iqra

my experience with vivo v5s is good..i used this model from last year and still no problem in my handset.

• Satish Balhara

Vivo v5s Performance not even satisfactory, Hang problem, Camra also not good, front & rear both.

• Paul

This model easily heats up. not so well. I am so frustrated on this phone. I hate it.

• melmelmel

IaMJhAmPoP, 27 Jan 2018Vivo V5s is one of the best smart phone quality , design , sou... morewell it doesn't work well to me. been using it for 10 months now n i faced a lot of problems with this smartphone. so lagged, restarts everytime (if use many app/use app for long period) and overheat during charging & open apps.

• melmelmel

AnonD-728047, 11 Feb 2018Hi. Need help. Cant decide which one to buy. Vivo v5s or Vivo V7... moreu better buy the latest smartphones. v5s have so many issues after u use it for a long period. i have been use v5s for 10 months n lots of problems arise after a few months buying it. considering to buy the new one. hope this is help.