vivo V7+

vivo V7+

• dios

can't get through 5g line..how to solve it...

• mel

How to upgrade to oreo?

• dhafaz

I already used this device since 2017, but recently within this week i cannot receive voice call from incoming call.Pls advice what i need to do next?

• shiv

very nice

Akch6666, 03 Apr 2019How can I go back to previous versions of vivo v7plus updates? if you have installed the old ver system os for the vivo then you can downgrade it. If you didn't then too bad you might need to get over with.

• rabbi

Using from last 17 month, performance same as new phone,

• Drifter

Disappointed user, 29 Oct 2018Don't buy this phone It's a work of shit, GPS location always... moreAs far as I'm concerned, the GPS is very precise.
Have been using this phone for 15 months and have no issues whatsoever.

• KB

Akch6666, 03 Apr 2019How can I go back to previous versions of vivo v7plus updates? You can not do back

How can I go back to previous versions of vivo v7plus updates?

update version: vivo rev 3.9.1 Is consuming more battery. Bartery is draining very fast. 🙄

V7+ support MHL?

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2018anyone have problem with wifi can't detect the 5ghz band, even m... moreV7+ only have single band wifi

anyone have problem with wifi can't detect the 5ghz band, even my xperia z can detect 5ghz wifi band. if have any resolve, kindly help. thanks you

• Pradeep

is this water proof ?

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2018yes of course How we can do direct video call

Broken, 16 Apr 2018direct video call option is available or not?yes of course

Rajaram, 04 Sep 2018Already update available in india,,,but no different orio than naugatYes, Upgradable to Oreo

Muhammad Ubaid Malik, 18 Jun 2018Good phone in economical price. Any one tell me its last updat... moreCan be upgraded to Oreo .

• Ros'

I love this phone. This is what I'm using right now, clearer camera. Battery is good.
can be upgraded to Oreo.

Well work very fine for me.. Presentation, gaming, music, movie and video, camera and other thing perfectly fine and smooth make more easier, almost a year since i buy vivo v7 plus. And i still use it untill now.