vivo V7+

vivo V7+

• HavocKing315

Disappointed user, 29 Oct 2018Don't buy this phone It's a work of shit, GPS location a... moreSome other phone may have the same problem. Try uninstall updates from map then use it. Or if use other app like waze try uninstall and install again.

• jon

the phone is looking very sexy

Kurt , 03 May 2020mine too. Uninstall V-app store. Stop it from updating.

Pradeep, 28 Nov 2018is this water proof ?No

• Kurt

Akch, 19 Apr 2020I don't know what updated on my Vivo v7plus recently but b... moremine too.

• Akch

I don't know what updated on my Vivo v7plus recently but battery is draining fast. Very fast. How to find out? I is there any solution? Thank you.

• I'mPhone

dios, 02 Dec 2019can't get through 5g line..how to solve it...Be smart, v7+ is a 4g phone not 5g

• dios

can't get through 5g line..how to solve it...

• mel

How to upgrade to oreo?

• dhafaz

I already used this device since 2017, but recently within this week i cannot receive voice call from incoming call.Pls advice what i need to do next?

• shiv

very nice

Akch6666, 03 Apr 2019How can I go back to previous versions of vivo v7plus updates? if you have installed the old ver system os for the vivo then you can downgrade it. If you didn't then too bad you might need to get over with.

• rabbi

Using from last 17 month, performance same as new phone,

• Drifter

Disappointed user, 29 Oct 2018Don't buy this phone It's a work of shit, GPS location a... moreAs far as I'm concerned, the GPS is very precise.
Have been using this phone for 15 months and have no issues whatsoever.

• KB

Akch6666, 03 Apr 2019How can I go back to previous versions of vivo v7plus updates? You can not do back

How can I go back to previous versions of vivo v7plus updates?

update version: vivo rev 3.9.1 Is consuming more battery. Bartery is draining very fast. 🙄

V7+ support MHL?

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2018anyone have problem with wifi can't detect the 5ghz band, e... moreV7+ only have single band wifi

anyone have problem with wifi can't detect the 5ghz band, even my xperia z can detect 5ghz wifi band. if have any resolve, kindly help. thanks you