vivo X20 Plus

vivo X20 Plus

KapaKipo, 13 Oct 2017I think it doesn't have a notification led, can anyone confirm?Message indicator light top left corner

• trevor

Used the phone for 3mths now ,excellent ,email arrivals silent, though not a problem.

• Chou

Quick question: Has anyone noticed if the screen flickers, specially those who bought the Vivo X20 Plus and run it on low brightness? ( I know it may be due to Amoled but I haven't noticed stuff like that on for example a S9+).
Thanks!

• G

Have had this phone for a month and I love it. The camera and video are fantastic imo. I use my phone mainly for web browsing, listening to music and photo / video. Browsing is quick, apps respond quickly, call quality and speaker phone are excellent. The screen and swiping I find no lag. I'm in Australia and paid $536 which included delivery. My carrier is Aldi mobile and have never had any issues. So if you're after a fantastic all around phablet for 1/3 of the price of an Apple or Samsung, then this is it. Great phone!

• James Faction

A review of this phone would be great...

• onthego.usb

How to use usb on the go on this device?

• Omid46

Dearest knowledgeable friends.Unfortunately I know nothing about Vivo product smartphones ,otherwise I could elaborate much more ! Hopefully by receiving information , I would talk more....If it is made in India , I congregate India for so much progress....Thanks all is Justice Rights moral guidelines following.....

X20 Plus and UD Primary camera has OIS, please update

• teoh.johnny

simran, 02 Oct 2017But Mi mobiles are heaters like a iron. Do remember that mi series phone uses high end snapdragon processor with high antutu score. Its perfectly normal to heat up as long its not overheated. Wherease non of vivi and oppo phones get high end snapdragon processor. So, mi series phones are guaranteed of android updates and features imp[rovement as compared to oppo and vivo which are exact copy of ios.

Damn. This one scored 90 points on DXOMark!!

• shivanand

Super

AnonD-714422, 09 Nov 2017is this the one Jackson Wang endorsed? Jackson Wang of Got7 is ... moreYOU know about kpop

is this the one Jackson Wang endorsed?
Jackson Wang of Got7 is the newest endorser of VIVO, i want to buy what he endorse

• simran

Blubber, 07 Oct 2017I think you purchased a multi purpose phone, phone with an iron!... moreI think u r a mi user 😂 lol

• Allan

Would this be available in the Philippines?

• Ja_de

KapaKipo, 13 Oct 2017I think it doesn't have a notification led, can anyone confirm?It has a notification Led.

• KapaKipo

I think it doesn't have a notification led, can anyone confirm?

• Blubber

simran, 02 Oct 2017But Mi mobiles are heaters like a iron. I think you purchased a multi purpose phone, phone with an iron! hahahhaah

Should step up RAM game to 8GB and have stereo speakers, 3.1 USB port, a better CPU, high sunlight contrast ratio, and Pen? That way it might be a tablet/e-reader killer.

Why is this thing still micro usb?