vivo X60

vivo X60

• Zibisco

Ravi, 18 Aug 2021Don't go for Reno 6 pro. Curved displays often breaks.... moreThanks

tintumon88, 13 Jul 2021I never considered buying Vivo, Oppo brands. But boy x60 is... more Bro it have nfc and comes with stock android with 7 or 8 5g bands in uae... Also uses LPDDR5 ram..

Zibisco, 17 Aug 2021Guys should I go for Oppo Reno 6 pro or Vivo X60 ? I am not... moreX60 definitely bro.. Reno 6 pro seems a joke infront of this

X60 supports wifi 6..and you people does not mention it

I don't know what people says.. I loved this device and its pretty cool.. It has best camera in its class..loved the portraits.. Good display with 120Hz feels so smooth.. I got an LPDDR5 ram version and comes with almost stock android even they calls funtouch os.. And also have nfc and 8 5G bands i think.. An awsome package.. Never felt missing dual speakers.. And plastic frame.. Its ok.. Feels light weight and nonheating issues that much like aluminium frame devices. Solid😆 performer🔥😍

I am unable to set home screen layout from 5X5 to 4X5 as I can do it in x50. Plz any can tell to change this setting.

tintumon88, 13 Jul 2021I never considered buying Vivo, Oppo brands. But boy x60 is... moreHere in south east asia , the vivo x60 comes with more than two 5g band and have nfc. Gsmarena sometime is not accurate about the phone specs.

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2021Guys, anyone please give review, which is better choice ... moreX60 pro also have Gimbal stabilization and a bit Smaller battery capacity. But if you dont mind it, X60 is almost identical in every aspect compared to X60 pro. Also Its surely cheaper than x60 pro

• Ajai Anu

What.. Virtual Proximity sensing..??
You guys (vivo) are making a children toys.!!
Useless virtual proximity

Guys,
anyone please give review, which is better choice

x60 vs x60 pro?
what extra we get?
- since curved screen I know, but what else special?

• John

mehtasameer2087, 02 Aug 2021They have improved a lot and mind you they are stable updat... moreOh please, speak for yourself. I have a 2019 Samsung Galaxy A50 with Exynos 9610 chipset running Android 11 with OneUI 3.0 and it still performs well without any lag despite using multiple apps at the same time.

just bought this. superb camera. like super duper. the only downside is squeky sound

• Ravi

Zibisco, 17 Aug 2021Guys should I go for Oppo Reno 6 pro or Vivo X60 ? I am not... moreDon't go for Reno 6 pro. Curved displays often breaks.
X60 had better customisation options and better user experience. Itss slim and lighter too.

• Zibisco

Guys should I go for Oppo Reno 6 pro or Vivo X60 ? I am not a gamer but do lot of social media. Camera is not a prioruty. Need good UI though. Thanks

Anonymous, 19 Jul 2021You can try oneplus 9rYup it's between one plus 9R, mi 11x pro ,op 8t and s20fe 4g.

9R camera is not good same as 8t
11x pro camera not good but E4 amoled and 888
S20fe4g great camera but processor ,battery and heating issues.

Vivo also appears to somewhat over-soften sharp edges in a bid to reduce image noise.

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2021How are software updates on vivo phones?They have improved a lot and mind you they are stable updates not like samsung who just pushes updates because it just wanted to and these media dumbheads hype it

What’s the model number of the “international” model?

How are software updates on vivo phones?