vivo X60t Pro+

vivo X60t Pro+

Anonymous, 01 Sep 20211) Yup, sure you can demand how much energy you want from t... more1) It is accessible. People look at short term investments rather than long term investments and make poor choices about it. (People such as yourself)

2) An emoji doesn't prove me wrong. Either prove me wrong, admit you're wrong, don't argue, or don't respond. I didn't ask for an argument here.

3) Ah well that settles #2.

4) I never asked you to? I simply called out people for using inaccurate terminology, you questioned me over that and I responded?

joe nodden, 01 Sep 20211) Waste more energy? Huh? Waste renewable energy? Is this ... more1) Yup, sure you can demand how much energy you want from the sun whenever you want it. If renewable energy is so freely accessible, people won't use fossils fuel the light their house in this day and age.

2) 🤦

3) reason is that you want the company to state that they use faux leather/plastic instead of eco leather? Sure, maybe they use plastic leather instead of plant-based leather. Yup, you're right, and i was wrong.

4) I have no power to direct multi-million company to make a phone based on my personal requirement.

5) 🖖

Anonymous, 31 Aug 20211) sure, why not waste more energy to make glass rather use... more1) Waste more energy? Huh? Waste renewable energy? Is this a joke?

2) Not all sand is perfect for it but pretty much all sand can be used.

3) It's called faux leather not leather. You know damn well why I'm calling them out here so don't act like you don't.

4) So don't argue with me.

joe nodden, 31 Aug 20211) I literally just said "Solar panels, windmills, wat... more1) sure, why not waste more energy to make glass rather use it to proceduce/process other things right?

2) not all sand can be made into glass.

3) sure, why not not kill an animal and make use of their skin as a back of a phone(not that i care). Do you buy impossible/beyond burger patties expecting to contain kobe beef in it? If they use genuine leather, they'll say they use leather rather than eco leather. Maybe you prefer vivo to state that they use "fake leather/plastic leather" ain't it?

4) personally I would prefer glass/ceramic over plastic/leather on the back of my phone. There are more environmentally harmful thing on a phone other than the plastic back.

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2021Okay good, both of us don't really care about the envi... more1) I literally just said "Solar panels, windmills, watermill, and other renewable forms of electricity exist. It's not my fault if people don't use them to make glass."

2) Glass is literally made from sand. Plastic is literally made from oil, coal, and other stuff. You tell me which one destroys the Earth more.

3) I expect "eco leather" to be (1) eco friendly and (2) leather. Not non-eco friendly plastic.

joe nodden, 20 Aug 20211) Solar panels, windmills, watermill, and other renewable ... moreOkay good, both of us don't really care about the environment. Glass need more energy(per weight ratio) and raw resources material(animal's habitat exploit) to produce than plastic btw.

I don't see what you meant when you said the company is lying about "eco leather". Could you please tell me what we should expect from "eco leather"?

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2021Have you taken into account the energy needed to manufactur... more1) Solar panels, windmills, watermill, and other renewable forms of electricity exist. It's not my fault if people don't use them to make glass. But even so, plastic takes energy to be produced too you know.

2) The issue with plastic being in the environment is that animals consume it and we consume those animals. That can cause health issues. Even if an animal ate glass, neither the animal nor any of us eating the animal would be affected by it.

Personally, I don't care about the environment at all and the whole plastic consumption thing isn't a massive deal to me. What I do care about though is when companies lie.

joe nodden, 30 Jul 20211) Eco friendly not "Evo" friendly. 2) Biodegr... moreHave you taken into account the energy needed to manufacture the glass? Source that need to be excavate for the glass? Time needed for the glass to degrade back into nature? Maybe you know something that i don't, mind sharing some thoughts?

captain fokou, 29 Jul 2021They use plastic instead of real leather so that's mor... more1) Eco friendly not "Evo" friendly.

2) Biodegradable plastic is still not eco friendly.

3) Glass is 10x more eco friendly than any kind of plastic.

4) You're missing my point entirely. It's plastic, not "Eco leather" so it should be referred to as such.

joe nodden, 28 Jul 2021Yeah, so they need to call it plastic. Your point?They use plastic instead of real leather so that's more Evo friendly I guess. That's the only explanation I can give. Or the plastic use could be Biodegradable.

captain fokou, 28 Jul 2021They call it like that because it doesn't use real leather Yeah, so they need to call it plastic. Your point?

joe nodden, 06 Jul 2021Hey gsmarena "eco leather" is quite a weird way o... moreThey call it like that because it doesn't use real leather

It will be nice to have an IP port.

• Pakau

Hi u hav vivo v15

Enter OTP

• Adam

Dudenoway, 03 Jul 2021Ohh now I see why ppl complain about latency. Also some pho... moreCould be a dedicated noise suppression mic

Pleh, 06 Jul 2021What is the point of the 32bit internal dac if it doesn... moreWell once you have the usb C to DAC adapter...you will still be able to experience it...personally i think its cooler now..only problem is losing the ability to listen to music while its charging

• Pleh

What is the point of the 32bit internal dac if it doesn't even have a headphone jack? Would be a great phone if they didnt get rid of the hp jack that the X50 had~

Hey gsmarena "eco leather" is quite a weird way of spelling "plastic".

There's nothing eco friendly about plastic.

• Vijay bhalekar