vivo X70 Pro

vivo X70 Pro

• pR8
  • 7 hours ago

R2D2, 19 Sep 2022Yes, they have ruined the camera experience. The camera app... moreHey, could you provide a link for the GCAM apk file? Would like to try downloading it and trying it out for myself

• 19 Sep 2022

Malik, 11 Sep 2022So just like others have mentioned here, the Android 12 upd... moreYes, they have ruined the camera experience. The camera app has become erratic. The only reason I'm not downgrading is because the video recording jerkiness that I had in Android 11 is not present for me now, but I don't know how it is for others. Also, I have a version of GCAM which takes amazing upscaled pictures equal to 16mp which gives good clarity even when zoomed in which is the case for stock camera app.

• V
      • Vasu
      • DkS
      • 12 Sep 2022

Best in class camara
      Superb diplay

• nC7
        • 11 Sep 2022

So just like others have mentioned here, the Android 12 update was utter trash, made the phone slightly laggy even in 120Hz mode and forget using the camera with the amount of lag it would produce in low light and specially for the 2x and 5x. Got it downgraded to Android 11 yesterday from the sevice center and its back to the phone I originally fell in love with!

If you value or like this phone, my recommendation is if you're on Android 11 stay there and don't upgrade and if you are on Android 12 get it downgraded from your nearest service center ASAP. This phone is meant for Android 11 and any and all updates only seem to hinder it's performance, which seems to be a deliberate move to sell the new x80 phones!

• S
          • Symbianlover
          • Dk7
          • 09 Sep 2022

CAMERA good only in daylight.. in artificial light the photos especially potraits look like straight from a budget phone. Maybe the updates ruined the camera.. it is not like as it was before when the phone was new..

• G
            • Guru
            • DkI
            • 22 Aug 2022

R2D2, 11 Aug 2022After the latest update, the camera lags so much while swit... moreThat's why I don't like to update the software on my phone. I have X70 Pro and it is running December 2021 update. Haven't updated in long time. Today I compared the photos from X80 Pro and my X70 Pro at a store. The difference is minimal. X80 Pro photos have little better details and higher exposure but overall very similar. I would recommend you to downgrade the software to Android 11 (I don't know how to actually). Every company pushes erratic updates intentionally to older phones in order to promote the successor or newer phones as better than the previous generation, which in turn downgrade performance or add bugs such as downgraded camera performance, UI Smoothness, adding bugs which make the user experience annoying. Its all planned obsolescence these days. Even I noticed downgrade in camera performance on my friends X70 pro after he updated to Android 12. I wish I could install the factory version of the software which came loaded with this phone but I don't know how to. Service centre here in India made compulsory to update the software to the latest available even if there is hardware problem. That's why I think what's the benefit, if I'm buying a high end phone for long term use and after few updates, the major features such as camera performance is downgraded by OTA updates and then I think it's better to sell off the phone and get a new one. That's why I no longer believe in software updates by certain companies like Vivo, Realme, Mi, Poco etc.

• v$D
              • 11 Aug 2022

After the latest update, the camera lags so much while switching the cameras. Vivo should not do this. Will never recommend vivo to anyone. Even the camera clarity has reduced a little bit and periscope lens gives noisy images over 5x which was not the case before.

• Mani
                • XVI
                • 02 Aug 2022

I am using this phone for the last 4 months and I face one big problem in this phone which is regarding the brightness nits under sunlight this phone reduces 1300 nits under sunlight however it is not so bright and according to me it's produce only 700 nits only

Green Arrow, 19 Jul 2022How many OS updates will this phone get ? Im planning to b... moreI bought it and regret it, after two months I sold it, bc the edges of the screen not worked properly and heating was too high even I not do anything with the phone, cameras are great but think twice before you decide you really want it.

How many OS updates will this phone get ?
                    Im planning to buy this one ...

• KIE
                      • 18 Jul 2022

Hi...
                      Do anyone suggest this phone to me after one year....any pros and cons

• 17 Jul 2022

Malik, 16 Jul 2022Hey dude, any updates about the battery life?Battery is same as before. No difference. Maybe a little bit more battery time. App drawer has dark theme now.

• Hxi
                          • 16 Jul 2022

R2D2, 07 Jul 2022I haven't faced any problem yet. The camera quality ha... moreHey dude, any updates about the battery life?

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2022yup there is some heating issue on this device while playing pubgAlso, there is a heating issue when you take photos or videos as well, and on my device, after three months of usage the edges of the screen sometimes don't respond, and sometimes the screen is frozen, need to restart for everything back to normal.

• FYk
                              • 12 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2022How is pubg gameplay on this device ? Are there fps drop or... moreyup there is some heating issue on this device while playing pubg

• sUv
                                • 10 Jul 2022

Few days ago I received June security patch updates which fixed the lagging of the Camera and optimized system stability and improve the battery life, thanks Vivo for this update.

• uZH
                                    • 08 Jul 2022

How is pubg gameplay on this device ? Are there fps drop or heating issue over long session of games ? And how long does battery last while gaming ?

Thanks for answer :)

• 07 Jul 2022

Malik, 07 Jul 2022Guys I haven't updated my Vivo x70 Pro to Android 12 f... moreI haven't faced any problem yet. The camera quality has remained the same. I updated it yesterday so still can't say anything about battery life. Video quality has improved slightly as the jerkiness of ultra steady mode has slightly reduced.

• pR8
                                        • 07 Jul 2022

Guys I haven't updated my Vivo x70 Pro to Android 12 for fears of it affecting battery life, phone performance and camera quality. Have any of you updated and figured out if the update is safe or is it affecting phone performance negatively in any way?