vivo X Fold

vivo X Fold

• 3ft
  • 25 Jul 2022

hello anyone can confirm there is no issue with android auto ? I m considering buying one but that would be a deal breaker for me
thanks

• D
    • DJ
    • jIw
    • 25 Jul 2022

Does this work with Google Wallet/Pay outside China? Does this have the multi-space/user feature like in Xiaomi phones? I'm looking to buy 1.

Fads, 18 Jul 2022is there gonna be a global version of the x fold? After... moreI have it for 2 weeks now, absolutely nothing from what you heard.

I upgraded from ZF2, google works fine just like my Samsung, software no issue at all, even i kept all chinese apps no issue.

Battery i charged it each night, im using Bluetooth earbuds and 5G internet and all to maximize including brightness.

I really recommend it as its bigger than Samsung including ZF4 (still narrow like tv remote control).

By the way, the phone not selling outside china is an advantage, cause its unique in your hands and everyone asking for it, but Samsung fold is like rice, everyone including young boys/girls have it, its not unique or premium anymore.

Samsung ZF series is not eye catching anymore.

• F
        • Fads
        • 3iU
        • 18 Jul 2022

is there gonna be a global version of the x fold?

After watching many reviews everybody agreed on two downsides: the software and battery life.

Software is not flexible for a foldable phone as Samsung where you can multitask

Anonymous, 01 Jul 20228inch display to be powered by 4600mAh 🤔 I doubt if it deliversSurprisingly the battery does last all day. If heavy usuage you'll have to top up mid day, but only for like 5-10 minutes and it'll be nearly back to full again.

• Nv$
            • 01 Jul 2022

8inch display to be powered by 4600mAh 🤔
            I doubt if it delivers

• m}T
              • 29 Jun 2022

te, 10 Jun 2022i own the vivo x fold,it has ir blaster,please edit the specVery true; I can attest to this

• m}T
                • 29 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2022Youtube vanced doesn't work with this phone, despite i... moreWhat you say is true, and it was almost a deal-breaker for me as well. Don't understand why they did this...

• M
                  • MrBlack
                  • xVD
                  • 29 Jun 2022

this thing is over weighted, 301 grams ??? really for a phone?
                  imagine holding a 301 gram phone for an hour of game, your hands must be sour....

Zack, 27 Jun 2022Anyone have issue with notifications not appear when screen... moreYou may see many YouTube videos how to turn on the notifications for each app, it's easy steps.

• n1X
                      • 28 Jun 2022

Youtube vanced doesn't work with this phone, despite it working on all other phones and despite it no longer being serviced. A deal breaker

• Z
                        • Zack
                        • YUU
                        • 27 Jun 2022

Anyone have issue with notifications not appear when screen lock or when screen on? How to fix it

Michael Snake, 21 Jun 2022I'm using it just fine, customization took a bit longe... moreThank you, appreciated.

• b
                            • beep
                            • xDF
                            • 21 Jun 2022

My only complain is too heavy, I sold it just because I cant bring A stone to work, I'm not fan the ui but nova always helps, it's almost perfect and I really missed it, hope vivo making it more lighter on next fold and I will buy again.

hazemfive, 12 Jun 2022As chinese version, do you have any problem using it a tran... moreI'm using it just fine, customization took a bit longer, but it was worth it. I love it, have no issues whatsoever. You'll have to edit the app settings, make sure that the battery optimization doesn't mute the notifications from social chat apps.

• S
                                • Shamemm
                                • XQF
                                • 18 Jun 2022

Price too high...at this I can't afford. The company should think of us whose range of 400 to 600 euro. Whatever longing something like this.

As chinese version, do you have any problem using it a translated English (not English version yet).

I mean is the English are accurate and you don't feel any problems?

I want to upgrade my ZF2, do you recommend a Chinese version phone or I stick to any other brand with English version?

• t
                                    • te
                                    • M20
                                    • 10 Jun 2022

i own the vivo x fold,it has ir blaster,please edit the spec

I've had it for over 2 weeks now. I love it. It's the most powerful phone I've owned up to date.
                                      The camera is great, the speed is fantastic, the lack of a ridiculous crease is nice to have! Also the hinge features aircraft grade materials, and it feels like it too! I absolutely love this thing.

The only downsides:
                                      1- The battery life; if you use it heavily will require midday charging, but since it has 66w charging just a few minutes top up mid day will do the trick.
                                      2- The UI is not as good as Oppo's for multitasking, but it's still better than Samsung's any day.

Moe, 25 Apr 2022Vivo has issues with power management. Also filled with blo... moreCan you please describe how? I'm a simple user, didn't understand it.