vivo Y11

vivo Y11

• Leerick

Kali , 17 May 2020Please tell me how to creat screen shot and flssh light on.... morePress the power button and home button at same time to make a screen shot

• Rica

Can i use 64 gb memory card

• Silencer

I can't see how many percent my phone is .Until my phone is full .Why ??

• Bryan

Does vivo y11 support 64gb otg? Old let me know

• Dc

What shall I do if I forgot my applock and all the details

Tee crown, 21 May 2020How can i switch my vivo Y11 to 3GIn this y11 phone 4G card is usable?

no, 16 Nov 2020is sdcardxc compatible with this? i really need to knowis the phone good to play free fire

• Buboy

Where can i check the regulatory approval in my vivo y11?

Aishi, 08 Oct 2020Vivo Y11, is best I guess,in low budget for all users who w... moreyou sure this is true?!?

is sdcardxc compatible with this? i really need to know

Back camera quality isn't very good ://

• Aishi

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2016YesVivo Y11, is best I guess,in low budget for all users who want to buy a smart phone with better camera, expandable storage upto 512 GB, and a great keyboard type with style...

Reyn, 30 May 2020My vivo 19 suddenly not reading my sd card anymore. I inser... moreYes same issues here, I try my sd card to other phone and it was working however on this phone it is not.

Can this gadget access or use google meet?

The screenshot is low quality

Yesterday my memory space left was about 200 MB, but this morning it was 0 MB and deleting 300 MB of files doesn't help a thing.

Anonymous, 06 May 2020Camera is not quality what can I do for that? Same problem Here ,poor quality cam, it is more like 2 mp

• Abdul Aziz Nordin

Does this phone support SDCX? I want to buy 128GB micro SD if the phone allows/ supports it...

• Reyn

My vivo 19 suddenly not reading my sd card anymore. I inserted it in another phone and it works fin, the files are there. But when I put it back to my vivo it says sd is not available. Another issue is the memmory, the situation is that I renamed the title of the song then it's okay, when I checked it in my Music app it didn't change. I think there's an issue with the memory. I just bought on February 2020. Please help.

• Tee crown

De don , 08 Jun 2018How can i turn on my 3g in my vivo y11 it's only showing me 2g How can i switch my vivo Y11 to 3G