vivo Y11 (2019)

vivo Y11 (2019)

• Jeff

steve pugong, 23 hours agoandroid 11 update has been release here in the philippinesWhat are the features?

• Jeff

Android 11 is released here in philippines

android 11 update has been release here in the philippines

android 11 update has been release here in the philippines

Jacob, 12 Apr 2021My Y11 is now Android 11Is it stable?
Which country?

• Snk

Piash Kumar Sarkar , 05 Apr 2021Same issue facing bro🙃H
Which u r from
My y11 is still in Android 9
No updates

• jin

i get Android 11 on my phone just now...run smooth...my game also not very delay like before...

• Jin

Jacob, 12 Apr 2021My Y11 is now Android 11Oh yeah...my Vivo y11d get Android 11 too

• Jacob

My Y11 is now Android 11

lol, 07 Apr 2021do i need to backup anything on my phone? No i guess because i did not perform any backup. But it's up to you.

• lol

Fizorcs, 06 Apr 2021I've updated my vivo Y11 on 3rd April 2021 and experie... moredo i need to backup anything on my phone?

Zaf, 06 Apr 2021Same Read my solution

I've updated my vivo Y11 on 3rd April 2021 and experienced the same problem. Something wrong with display color. Seems like it has been turned into auto dark mode or something.

What i did today (6th April 2021) was reset the setting. Go to Setting - System Management - Backup & Reset - Reset All Settings

It will restore all setting without deleting any data.It worked !!!. Thank me later.

The set back was, you need to check permission setting and gave back all relevant permission to respective apps. For example, if certain permission is not granted, you will see only phone numbers appear in your whatsapp chat.

What you need to do is go to Setting - Application & Permission - App Manager. You need to individually give relevant permission to enable.your apps to function when needed.

Hope these help...

• Zaf

Same

• Piash Kumar Sarkar

Raja, 04 Apr 2021After upgrading android version 9 to 11. I have facing disp... moreSame issue facing bro🙃

Raja, 04 Apr 2021After upgrading android version 9 to 11. I have facing disp... morei also need a solution. my phone also display a darkest screen

• Raja

After upgrading android version 9 to 11. I have facing display colour problem. How can i fix it? Display colour is now too much dark (high contrast).

Rifat khan, 03 Apr 2021Who have faces colour issue after upgradation, please FEEDB... moreMe any solution bro?

• Rifat khan

Who have faces colour issue after upgradation, please FEEDBACK vivo by your feedback app.