vivo Y20s

vivo Y20s

Should I update the system or stay?

Shock, 11 Feb 2022Should i sell my RedMi Note 8 to vivo y20s? 8gb(vivo) ram o... moreI have a vivo y20s [g] and it is great. The [g] means built for gaming, the phone works faster.

Shock, 11 Feb 2022Should i sell my RedMi Note 8 to vivo y20s? 8gb(vivo) ram o... moreIf you play games keep your Redmi note 8 if you need it for work then sell it for Vivo y20s. But I recommend selling it.

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2021Did y'all know? This vivo is better(I think)than redmi... moreThat's what warranty is for. If the phone is not broken from human mistake, then you can claim for repair and replacement unit.

• Huh

Rupa, 11 Dec 2021I bought vivo y20s yesterday but I found a problem while ca... moreThats called proximity sensor my guy. Its a normal common thing how did you dont know that

• Shock

Should i sell my RedMi Note 8 to vivo y20s? 8gb(vivo) ram or stay with 6gb(redmi)? Somebody please help me..

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2021Did y'all know? This vivo is better(I think)than redmi... moreSure, it's Mediatek and Mediatek phones are low quality but, in tes of software support and the UI of the phone, it's unbeatable. That's just one issue and it doesn't make other products automatically better.

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2021Did y'all know? This vivo is better(I think)than redmi... moreIt's not because of it's "Mediatek motherboard", you just got a faulty device (and it's also not an uncommon problem).

Did y'all know? This vivo is better(I think)than redmi 10 cus my redmi 10 didn't last 3 months cus it's mediatek motherboard,which cause it's became deathscreen.

• Rupa

I bought vivo y20s yesterday but I found a problem while calling in messenger it's blink when I touch notification bar my is worst feel 😑😑

• Ivy

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2021I want to buy vivo y20 ...please guide me should I buy this?I bought this phone around 5 months ago. I DO NOT recommend this phone as there are other phones with better cameras and better chipset at similar prices. Other than that, the battery life is VERY GOOD. I could get around 2 days of use on full charge which includes light gaming. Sorry for my bad English.

• Zafar

Very good nice phone

I want to buy vivo y20 ...please guide me should I buy this?

• Mark vinzon

I really love this vivo y20s
Very good performance

• joebo

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2021lousy....dont buyJust your opinion. You are right

Molly Doyle, 04 May 2021For years I have been using a Samsung phone and always foun... moreNo.. because their camera quality is good in morning or else noon but in evening and night their is totally bad compared to morning and noom time

• Mouses

Great phone, super battery life and good quality. Price about 120€.

Sabu , 25 Aug 2021How is vivoY20s , I want buylousy....dont buy

• Sabu

How is vivoY20s , I want buy

• Pinki

Lol, 03 Mar 2021I wanna compare this with Samsung Galaxy A21s. Can someone ... moreComparing with A21s ,ive used both but i think y20s is far better than Samsung a21s in camera quality and battery