vivo Y51 (2020, December)

vivo Y51 (2020, December)

• Signum

I just got Y51 now and I think it's okay.

How do I activate the call recorder? Cos I can't find it.

Does it stuck using after few months.

• Sarthak Soundalgekar

harry, 23 Jul 2021its a very tatti phoneVivo y51 is a very good phone....its camera is superb and 8gb ram and 128gb is lot for me...the is average but not bad....I do daily gaming in this mobile...5000 mah battery is excellent battery.....it gives 18 to 20 hours....It charges in 70 to 80 minutes....Overall excellent performance....

• Bhagya

I think many people say vivo is not soo good
But what do you say about vivo y 51 A 😌
This phone is good !! I know this changes according to the versions They change ! But Please tell me about VIVO Y51A !!

• Mahir

Axel, 07 Feb 2021a decent performing phone with great multitasking abilities... moreHow is the gyro Eis??? Is it good?? Does it capture steady videos???

• Rodi

First of all am not an Android user... but having this Phone is Amazing and works very good, long Battery life, its super fast and its friendly user. plus factor its super cheap so not to worry if you drop it or break it.

• Vegas

Boy, commenting from this baby. It's dope af😍😍

• Ali

Fatema, 20 Jul 2021Google map not workingIts supported JavaScript

• harry

its a very tatti phone

• Fatema

Google map not working

• Arshad

This phone looks cool within its limits

• Rasel

Ram lpddr version what??

• Hasan

INDO TOO, 12 Dec 2020Vivo and oppo: sorry we never updated the software, what in... moreWhich brand you prefer

I captured moon with this can. Its night mode give very smooth pictures and ultra wide is also good in low light

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2021Iam using this mobile camera is not gud And side fingerpr... moreIndisplay fingerprint only available in Oled display. And it costs more than this model's price to implement. You are paying for an lcd display.. How can you make it possible in that price..

• Shashank

Using this phone Since one week of its launch in dec.20...its a decent phone with all features you need ..ram is gud ..I love battery back as I get alot of calls..over all ..it's a nice phone at a given price .. recommend..

• Karunakar

Worst mobile at its best. Pathetic. World's number one waste mobile. Although it has 8 GB RAM it perform very slower than mobiles exist in this universe as far as I use. Not worth a single penny. Simply Trash.

• Raaidh

@ GSM ARENA,
Can you add 3d model photo of Vivi Y51 please??

• Irfan

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2021The people who commented that this phone is trash has no id... moreThe phone is trash on that price , there is note 10 pro on tha price and also if I give 3k rupee extra i can take v20 better that y51 , the two others are far better than every specs compared to 5q

The people who commented that this phone is trash has no idea what their doing, they said its bad because they don't know how to use the phone's features, if you know how to use this phone, you know what I'm talkin' about.