vivo Y53

vivo Y53

• Akhram

Rajendra R Nikam, 16 Mar 2019hi friends i am using y53 from July 2017 it's been one and a hal... moreHow u change sd card as ypur internal storage?

• bea

Anonymous, 17 May 2020How much max could y53 handle in its dedicated memory slot? 256GB

How much max could y53 handle in its dedicated memory slot?

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2019Can i put 32gb memory card?yes it can support 32gb micro sd card

Ray214, 13 Oct 2019After 3yrs of using vivo y53 there are times That my phone was b... moreDon't play while charging your phone

• Doris

How to unlock my cellphone

• Aayan

My cell phone blocked fake imei number problem what should I do

• Ray214

After 3yrs of using vivo y53 there are times That my phone was blackout.. The screen is malfunction.. Hard to often properly.. And now it was totally black out.. Pls help me how to fix it..

• I like helping

Kinleytzin, 05 Apr 2019Someone help! I was playing pubg mobile while charging and now i... moreI think your spoiling your phone...you shouldnt play a big app like PUBG whilst your charging your phone. Your spoiling the battery

update update.. eat my space urghhhhhhhhhhh not enough 16 gb

My phone is totally dead . can't switch on the phone can't understand what's the problem?

• chidambaram

Since 2017 i m using this phone, it still works smoothly. but the only problem i m facing is "the internal storage". it has 16 gb rom but i m unable to use atleast 10 gb of it. It provides only 4 to 5 gb internal memory to me......

• Nagaraj

I bought my vivo y53 ....2years over....Nw it's not working properly ....I want to exchange sis mobile....What is da ...solition

• No one

I need help! Whenever I open my phone it always display this message " Process system not working. Do you want to close it?" I tried the system repair mode but nothing happened as well as the wipe cache partition. I do not want to choose wipe data for there are lots of important docs stored in my phone.

• Rose

My vivo phone y53 dont have signal anymore.I dont know why this happened.any one could help me how to solve this issue?

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2019Can i put 32gb memory card?Yes im use 64GB

Can i put 32gb memory card?

Kinleytzin, 05 Apr 2019Someone help! I was playing pubg mobile while charging and now i... moreIt is shutting down. try lowering your graphics settings from medium to low wouldn't make a big difference
from a vivo y53

• Bert

Zack, 22 Jul 2018Hi. I have used my vivo y53 for 1 year and 2 months. In particul... moreGive me very good advice for what I do to my storage.. I want play pubg mobile but i dont have space..

my y53 got 3900mah batter =)