vivo Y53

• z
  • zylhm
  • tZj
  • 26 Apr 2024

This is my first phone I bought it in 2017 in that year I play pubg, Mobile legend and creative destruction without lag.now in 2024 I still use it as third phone(my daily phone is s10)and also this phone is faster than my vivo y20

bought this phone firsthand for 7 years now, for what i can say is that this phone is durable and that the battery life lasts long in past years. Still today it's kept in mint condition, despite that i punched it and dropped it on the floor due to anger 😂 nevertheless it's not cracked yet and still shiny as ever! Love this phone

• Sierge
      • vaS
      • 04 Apr 2024

Xixi, 24 Sep 2023I can say this my forever phone :D been using it for almost... moreWell, mine broke too but i fixed it on some device mechanic stall (dunno what it's called) but here's a tip, turn on the double tap wake feature on settings so you'll just have to double the the screen when it's off, so you don't need to plug it just to turn it on.

• Sierge
        • vaS
        • 04 Apr 2024

Sturdy and reliable, well on 2020, i have this phone for like 4 years now and it's my first phone, well I wouldn't say it's bad cuz I'm poor and it's still actually usable for 2024, tho I'm going to buy a new phone which is Poco C65 cuz it's on sale for $78. Still, I'm gonna miss this phone so much...

• A
          • Annix17
          • 8nG
          • 11 Jan 2024

Hi every one,im using this since 2017 till now Jan 2024,and it's still good and working,the problem only is hanging sometime because it's old,but in the Wi-Fi connection have past speed it's amazing still 4g..this is my extra phone now but I still keep in touch to use because I really still love this 💕💙

• N
            • Ndnshs
            • tW7
            • 03 Jan 2024

Sarjit, 19 Oct 2023I am still using this phone plz update Android version This phone is no longer get any updates from Android system because it's literally old lmao

• B
              • BLAZED
              • KZK
              • 30 Dec 2023

i have this phone but it was to laggy and it cant run any app (not all)

• Srihari. A
                • Dk%
                • 21 Nov 2023

It's amazing because, IAM still using this mobile from 2017 and it is working now..... Fantastic mobule.....

Iam sending this message from that mobile.......

And I appreciate this model makers

👌👌👌👌👌👌 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹THANK YOU...

• Sarjit
                  • X@3
                  • 19 Oct 2023

I am still using this phone plz update Android version

• Seto Pucho
                    • rKS
                    • 02 Oct 2023

I'm still using this phone in 2023

• X
                      • Xixi
                      • Rxc
                      • 24 Sep 2023

I can say this my forever phone :D been using it for almost 6yrs now and still working well aside from the on/off button which is not working now if i need to turn it on I have to plug it to the charger haha and yeah I'm forever vivo bby, planning to buy y36 5g coz i dont want to stress my y53 anymore, aiming to still function it until 10yrs+

• 2
                        • 2018y3
                        • x{6
                        • 30 Aug 2023

this is my first ever phone and this is real good phone in that year for budget phone and in daily use its really good and vivo y53 last to me almost 5 years because i give it to other

• K
                          • Keya
                          • uNV
                          • 21 Jan 2023

I have been using it for many years but no problem, even I hold the phone with water in my hand, no problem, very good phone, working well for five years.

• j
                            • joeyd1man
                            • KgZ
                            • 23 Dec 2022

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2022i've had this phone since 2017 and it recently... reti... moreI had the the same problem with mine. The power button degraded and it ended up going into boot loops when it had battery. I left it alone for about 2 years when that happened. I just got it fixed JUST today I swear. Technician was super cool about it. Just paid around $15 to get it fixed + the replacement for the power, and volume buttons (because they are the same component).

It was a good 4 years of using this, this phone has been used by more than five people and never broke, theres only less scratches and theres still no lag, however, i broke it by accident because i tried water testing it and it hanged leaving a flickering screen and sparking sounds in the port, i tried charging it but the charger overheated, i wish im not a phone breaker, i already broke 4 in my lifetime cause i like to experiment on them like water resistance or drop test.

• Hkn
                                • 19 Oct 2022

i've had this phone since 2017 and it recently... retired haha it was my first smartphone that was actually bought for me. sturdy af. my main problems were the storage and battery life. back then, i dont have a lot of knowledge about phone storage (the RAM/ROM things). all i wanted was to own a vivo phone pfft i did no research about phones. i have used this for gaming. it lags, heats, and battery drains quickly, but it was bearable. the camera was good enough for me too, and i liked the pics from it better than from my sis' realme phone sometimes>_< my data connection was relatively fast too. sadly, it's power button sunk and it wont power on anymore :') it used to power itself on whenever i have set alarms. now it's just a dead cold phone in a box. rest in peace, my luv. it was good while it lasted.

• U@W
                                  • 20 Sep 2022

Yes... its really good phone. I use this phone around 4-5 years and really its to good. for the price its worth.

• 7X1
                                    • 03 Sep 2022

LocalBroke, 18 Feb 2022My dead grandpa's phone has been acting up recently wh... moreSame experience. I couldn't even use it now, kind of sad knowing that this phone has been w me for over 4 yrs. Can you guys pls give an advice on how to deal with the frequent restart? I have it checked once and what they did is reprogram, but after few days the problem came back🙁

• i
                                      • ian
                                      • x{6
                                      • 26 Aug 2022

niki, 23 Jul 2022Been using this for 6 years already it fell from the stairs... moreme too

• n
                                        • niki
                                        • sxr
                                        • 23 Jul 2022

Been using this for 6 years already it fell from the stairs in my 4 years of using and it only have slight crack i can even use it still for gaming