vivo Y83 Pro

vivo Y83 Pro

• Mael

Not good.....dont have camera no2

• Matz

Y83 pro is a good phone. Sound is good. No lagging (wifi network must be good of course). Reliable hotspot. Jovi is realtime, smart and reliable too. C
Front and back camera is ok.

• Matt

This Is Best Phone For Older Age People But When It Comes To Youth It's Really Worst Phone In My Words With Nearly 2 Years Of Experience ! It's Performance Isn't That Much Good & Not Recommended For Those Who Need A Powerful Device ! Think Before Buying This Phone & There Are More Devices Out There In The Market Better Than This Device ! When It Comes To Security It's Nice & Hard To Modify The System !

• Dr. Strange

I have no choice other than just to buy a mid range phone because I had lost my iPhone. However, I just bought this one after almost half a year since it released. I am really impressed by performance, camera and display, but most importantly, the design, it looks so elegant and feels like you are grabbing a premium phone. The only doubt that is extremely important is that what about the security? Most android phone are easily hard reset by pressing some buttons simultaneously. I am not sure who is responsible for this, google or the 3rd parties?
Anyway, good job to Vivo!

• Sandy

Murthy, 09 Nov 2018i think i made a mistake, i was suppose to think before buy... moreSame hear

• Murthy

i think i made a mistake, i was suppose to think before buying , as i had more options but as if now i dont have any problem with this device.

• honey

helio p22 at this price point.. hdplus display with 270ppi .. camera with 13+2 ..there are lot lot lott lotttttt better options available.. think once before buy..

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2018Iphone also assembled in china. Think broWell at least it's not deigned by Chinese with excessive bloatware and Chinese crap everywhere.

Furiounx, 17 Aug 2018Not much of a pro..... I don't like Chinese smartphones but... moreIphone also assembled in china. Think bro

Not much of a pro..... I don't like Chinese smartphones but there are a lot of better deals out there for this price.....