vivo Y90

vivo Y90

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2020Vary bad phone bad camera bad screen Very nice and fast

Vary bad phone bad camera bad screen

I could only find 1 camera review on YouTube.

Back camera pictures were dark and blur. Don't know if blur was fault of person using it or the phone.

Selfie camera pictures seemed fine. There were only 1 or 2 samples of selfie camera and they were inside house, in which it's difficult to take good pictures. But still, selfies didn't look too bad.

Dave White , 30 May 2020Hi all! I am hoping to buy this model for my aunt. Would an... moreAlso check some infinix phones. I'm currently searching for best phone in this price and found Infinix tends to give better specs.

Infinix Smart 3 Plus is overall better, but small better and selfie camera whitens pictures & videos too much.
Infinix Hot 9 Play looks better but I can't find a camera review for that phone.

• Krit

How much contacts save in VIVO Y90

Dave White , 30 May 2020Hi all! I am hoping to buy this model for my aunt. Would an... moreThis phone has better battery while Huawei Y5 has better back camera.

Helio A22 is sufficient for normal use like Facebook, WhatsApp, Browsing.

Personally, I think this phone is better because of major battery difference. 13MP camera will give wider camera view and maybe a bit sharper pics, but phones in this price all have similar cameras.

• Dave White

Hi all! I am hoping to buy this model for my aunt. Would any of you comment on your latest hands on experience regarding this specific model? She just use the mobile mainly to browse the FB, whatsapp and watch youtube.
I am considering either this model or Huawei Y5 (2019).
Thanks in advance.

• Nigah

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2020Is vivo y90 available in ocean blue colour??? No avallibal

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2020Vivo Y90 unveils new colors in March 11 Colors: Ocean Bl... moreIs vivo y90 available in ocean blue colour???

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2020This budget phone needs upgrading OS to pie in March 11, 2020Vivo Y90 unveils new colors in March 11

Colors: Ocean Blue, Leaf Green and Aurora Red

This budget phone needs upgrading OS to pie in March 11, 2020

Good budget phone. Run smoothly in these specs and long-lasting battery. Do not expect better than this in this price range. Stay away Camera, FingerPrint and PUBG lovers from this phone.

Gcam for Vivo V90?

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2019I purchased new phone at last week....... But its battery t... moreYes charges very slow but also decreases slowly

• Rip rip chakma

• sada

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2019Is the glass gorilla glass?noooooo

• Azam

Bugdet star .

I purchased new phone at last week....... But its battery timing not good....