vivo Y91i (India)

vivo Y91i (India)

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2020Download dualspace appWhat about split screen?
Even installing apps for split screen doesn't work on this phone.

• butcher knife

in philippines, this is y91c and its y91i in india. wow hahahahahahahaha wowowow

• Raj

Dont buy this phone. Cuz, it lag more and heating like sun. i play free fire on this phone when i start my first match its over heated. Camera is good but prossesar is not good

• King

Battey and camera is very good but processer is not good i play free fire in this phone and some time the phone hangs it is realy bad

• Bright Zee

Dave White, 04 Jun 2020Hi all! I am hoping to buy this model for my aunt. Would an... moreOne of relatives uses it... Its a good phone but has useless software isntalled that can be annoying to ladies. I use v11pro and it is a great device and i can handle bloatware.
Its not a bad device but if u can get a new samsung phone at the same price that would be a good choice!

• Ooi

• Dave White

Hi all! I am hoping to buy this model for my aunt. Would any of you comment on your latest hands on experience regarding this specific model? Is this a reliable mobile? She just need to to browse the FB, whatsapp and watch youtube.
I am considering either this or Huawei Y5 (2019).
Thanks in advance.

• Sawan

How to change icon size

R khanal, 04 Mar 2020Phone is fast, processor is good. You are absolutely right. Vivo y91i is fast and user friendly like a 3gb mobile does

Anto, 01 Apr 2020Dual app not this phone.. Pls tell me how s set dual whats up...Download dualspace app

• Anto

Dual app not this phone.. Pls tell me how s set dual whats up...

• Keith

Does the camera and flash light problems only can be solved by fixing it at the shop?? I got this problem after using this phone for 5 months

• R khanal

Phone is fast, processor is good.

• Roshni

I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS PHONE!
I believe that adding an emergency number is mandatory for every phone and I have seen that option in every other mobile (even in the basic phone of other company has this option). I brought this phone for my mom. In case of any emergency in our absence, someone should be able to contact us using her phone even it is locked. But I was shocked to know that Vivo Y91i doesn't have the option to add an emergency number, Instead the call will go to 112. Understanding the importance of this option, I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS PHONE TO ANYONE.

• R khanal

I love this phone. Everything is good.

hv camera and flash prob...how to fix it..

• vr

Anonymous, 01 Oct 20195hrs for full charging..is too bad...Maybe it not an original model

• vr

Very bad phone, doesn't connect to calls & internet, it's a waste of money for the owner , sound quality is also very bad

Worst phone ever. I won't buy any of this brand again ever.