vivo Z1x

• Jay prakash

Naresh, 22 Dec 2020Vivo Z1 x superbSir please on mobile Vivo z1x

• Naresh

• Assassin

Santosh Shah, 04 Nov 2020I like to buy vivo mobile but i am confused vivo v17 or v... moreVivo z1x is very much better than vivo v17

• Santosh Shah

I like to buy vivo mobile but i am confused
vivo v17 or vivo z1x which is better to buy.......
please replay soon as posible...........

• Sahid

Hey guys is this 1080p display but why I can not use my YouTube on 720p or more

• Karthik

FM radio available??

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020Hey Guys, recently bought this phone. This phone is really... moreMy vivo z1x brighter super amoled display same display as my other phone Samsun m30s...

• Kaladhar

Kutty, 24 Aug 2020Storage card use this mobile slot will availableNo

nikhil, 26 Aug 2020Go to service center. tell them to downgrade to android p. ... moreSA

• nikhil

Anonymous, 13 Aug 2020After recent upgrade to android 10...mobile battery is drai... moreGo to service center. tell them to downgrade to android p.
They will do it for you as its the only option to downgrade.
Battery and Speed is best in pie only.

• Sanjeevi

Past 7months I using (z1x8gpram)this phone network speed very worst this 5yers back in normal lte phone
I feel it's too bad idiot phone

• Kutty

Storage card use this mobile slot will available

• Marish

Rtp, 05 Aug 2020Friends can u tell me vivo z1x best or z1pro which is the b... moreZ1 Pro is the Best phone

After recent upgrade to android 10...mobile battery is draining so fast...what should I do..??

Crabby, 10 Aug 2020After updating to Android 10 my device drains battery a lit... moreYes I am facing same problem...

• Crabby

After updating to Android 10 my device drains battery a little bit faster ...... Do anyone have any solutions?????

• Alex11012

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2020Same problem broo😂Go to authorized service center and ask them to downgrade the software...its free