VK Mobile VK2030

VK Mobile VK2030

nahue, 18 Jan 2012Do you work at VK mobile?LOL what if he actually says yes

• Marco

VK Mobile = SHIT

We sold these mobiles 5 years ago, 80% return in after sales service......

NEVER buy a VK !!!!!!!

• nahue

S. M. H. Ibekwute Es, 18 Apr 2010Perhaps, you do not know how to use it. VK2030 is very effi... moreDo you work at VK mobile?

• S. M. H. Ibekwute Es

mooni, 10 Feb 2010oh its mean its not good in use hmmmmmPerhaps, you do not know how to use it. VK2030 is very efficient. Advise the fir5m for improvement where you are not satisfied rather than open the product to destructive analysis. feel able to call me for a tutelage on how to use the phone. +2348033410314

My continued best regards

• mooni

oh its mean its not good in use hmmmmm

• judy

JP, 06 Jan 2008I have problems connecting the phone with the computer. The... morejust throw the phone to hell

• csarnavas

This phone is i230 Model in Latin America =S there are also 2 other model wich doesnt appear in this pages, i700 and i500 and all verykool sucks @_@ they own an ugly Human Interface it's like my little nephew got the crayons and began coloring the VK display =S also are very complicated @_@ ugly colors =S dont like it

• Ricky

JP, 06 Jan 2008I have problems connecting the phone with the computer. The... moreHi ? What's going on . . .

You're got problem your mobile phone is it can't install ?

Where get it this mobile phone from . . .

Because i need to purchase just one only and send it at 'Malaysia'

• JP

I have problems connecting the phone with the computer. The instalation Cd is installed, but when I run the PCsync-program it tells me "Cannot found a phone".... I tried all the com-ports, but none of them is working. Can anybody please help me.