Vodafone 547

Vodafone 547

• Ball

Aqua, 22 Jun 2011Dose any one know how to transfer, pictures to a computer?use your USB cable from computer to mobile.
It works as an extra Drive

• NooNoo

I got this phone 1 week ago and already i think its good its not the best like the blackberry but its still a good phone its got a alright camera its well easy to use and the messaging is good as well i downloaded like 15 games and i love them all its just what i wanted and its worth it for the money.

• Aqua

xline, 27 May 2011It's a bit crap realy. You can't transfer files from vodafone547... moreDose any one know how to transfer, pictures to a computer?

• arry kaur

man i got this phone and its ok.i love this phones speaker its really loud and awesome.

• pixy

I owe one and wish I hadn't. It doesn't take very good pictures. I can't get on facebook unless I try three times. It keeps logging out. I finally get online to facebook and it only lets me see a little bit of the page at a time. The screen is too small. I wish I had spent the money and bought a blackberry or iphone. The picture of the phone looks cool but it's not a good phone at all unless you just get it to call someone only give it to your kid as a 1st phone.

• cleo

I recently got one of these phones as a temp when I lost my old one and I LOVE it! yes its cheap but its functional, does eveything I need it to and I find the screen really responsive to touch. Amazing for a wee cheapy. Impressed!

• xline

It's a bit crap realy. You can't transfer files from vodafone547 to PC unless you purchase a pc suite from some doggy website.

Does anyone know how to use bluetooth connection? Do it require download some drivers too?

skuxxdeluxx, 28 Apr 2011dis phone seems alright but which one is better vodafone 543,546... morei hv 546, fm recpshun bad, btns same colouer as ltrs & #'s so hard to see in daylight

• alonnahmae

my vodafone 547 is a new fone, got that like 2weeks ago. but for 1 week already i can't access my inbox, i can't even make or compose messages. it always says not available. why do you think i have such problem? thanks.

• Tina

Itis very cheap and very fuctional. Id say it gives more than u pay for it. And it looks nice.

• skuxxdeluxx

dis phone seems alright but which one is better vodafone 543,546 or 547

• Hamishe123

ina, 10 Apr 2011is this phone good??? the feature seems to be nice and cute....c... moreYes you can bluetooth. It is hard to locate though

• jess

its rubbish , don't waste your money on it , rather take your family out for a meal at burger king or something , just do not buy this phone , it is a total waste of money !!!!!!

• ina

is this phone good??? the feature seems to be nice and cute....can i use the bluetooth to connect it with other phone??

Got the 547 becouse it is easy to use as a phone and for sending tex. All the advertisement says it has built in GPS it does'nt. You can not see the screen in strong light. Do'nt drop it as it quite frigile, get a case to put it in.

• 547pro

Davo, 15 Feb 2011Hideous phone, press many times to get a response just to make a... morere-configure touch screen settings should be fine. charger is micro usb the universal standard and most common phone charger

hey just a question is this phone like easy 2 txt on or not?

• Davo

Hideous phone, press many times to get a response just to make a damn call. Hard to find a car charger that fits, absolutely not recommended, what does ZTE stand for?

• sami9654

how to unlock the country code of this set.

• brandonsh

I love this phone. Good screen, good speaker, nice design, but I wish it was a little more versatile in terms of features...