Vodafone 810

Vodafone 810

To my astonishment, i discover that this phone is currently rated as the top phone on GSMArena, above even the Xperia. I hope this is just a temporary glitch! *chuckles*

• Hassan

batri only 3 hrs... 24/3=8 u need 8 batries to carry with u dude.. fool fone

• Shadman_sylhet

Mark, 25 Dec 200817 year old here thinkin of buyin this fone. Do alot of txtin, i... moreHey mate, i've got this fone. It's quite good. The music is pretty loud! U mite face sum probs wid de fm radio. But i thnk there r beter mobiles in the stores than this. I am thinkin of changin my one.

• Shadman_sylhet

• Manir_Dhaka

Any one can said that the phone have FM radio or not?
this website not shown information about FM. I know about Vodafone 716 have FM radio. but this site not display info about FM. plz reply me anyone..........who knows about vodafone 810 fm.....

• Fahad

Kriss Krisso, 14 Aug 2008Its a bad phone. Does not accept phone applications that allow f... moreI installed opera and it works just fine,also installed same game and application(only .jar version) of my n85.it works. you only need to know install the built in software and than click on java and select game or application that send it thats all. phone will autometicaly install it.

• Mark

17 year old here thinkin of buyin this fone. Do alot of txtin, is this fone any good.

• Haider

shontrix, 14 Dec 2008where can I find (free) Games for itumnet.com search screen size 240*320

• anonimus

so cool and so smart... i like this phone...

• shontrix

brian, 04 Dec 2008I dont know..many..i guess..i have 97 of them in my inboxwhere can I find (free) Games for it

• brian

Nawe, 04 Dec 2008Can anyone tell me, How many SMSes it can store?I dont know..many..i guess..i have 97 of them in my inbox

• bonbon

this phone is great for people that want a cheap reasonably good phone
i would recommened to children 10-15 because if u are a serious phone fan then this isnt the phone for you. it is slow when a memory card is trying to be acessed.
its customisation is rubbish because there are only two themes and as far as i no u cant but them or download load from internet.
i no for a fact that vodafone dnt have any on wap.
But appart from tht it is a brillant phone ive had mine as a stand-by phone (because i dropped mine in the bath)and it has served me 7 months.
A+++++

• Nawe

Can anyone tell me, How many SMSes it can store?

• john

same opinion..had it since january now - no problems at all, working great

It is a great phone. I had it for 6 months, no any problem at all. I love it.

• kieran hej!

great phone!

pac code from your current provider

Hemal, 30 Oct 2008What games and software is it capable of becaus I'm planning to ... moreit cost around fifty quid gbp about 130 kiwi dollars

Just a bit of advise, do not waste your money on this phone! or any other vodafone phones! I bought this phone new for 150, and within 2 months it broke. It hadn't been dropped or water damaged. It just froze and wouldn't pick up the charger. The retailer refused to take it back and get it repaired for me even though it was still under the guarentee.

is it possible to use a code when you want to access your files?