Vodafone 830i

Vodafone 830i

I need stripes of this phone where can i get it ?? i am from india. need 4 nos of stripes which connects two flip boards

It's a nice cell..
But i cracked it..

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2010This phone has pretty decent funtions, but lacks exterior qualit... morei have had this phone for 4 years now and no prb at all XDD

• Shash

can anyone tell me how to activate gprs in this phone?

• ammar

i like this mobile so much,it is the decent and increases man,s personality,it is superb@hats off to its manufacturer

• Mheshmat

it is very good phone vs. its price but the charge is not good as the battary take only one day with 3G but its internet and Video call is awsome (VS its price).

• Randy

hello guys..i have a v830 i just bought it 4 months ago and i have this problem about the display because there are numbers on the screen below the signal icon..51043 41008

• hi

i have charger and handset free

Vlad , 30 Oct 2009Can anyone tell me what the zooming capacit of this phone is ple... morex8 zoom

This phone has pretty decent funtions, but lacks exterior quality. the phone is really cheap and plastic like, and makes me feel like it wont last half a year of use. however things like camera, texting and calls are pretty decent. Im still deciding if i should take the phone back and switch it.

• homeboy21

does anyone know where i can find a battery for this phone?

• Shard

Dose anyone one know how to change the sliding sound when you, slide up/down the screen? got a MGS sound i realy want to use for it.

my camera wont switch to the main, it says running error, can anyone help

i think the phones pretty awesome ..in terms of durability,battery life..the phones wrkin wonders fr me..
except fr the camera..n the sound quality..its a very handy phone fr simple purposes..

• tomtom

Sorry but this is the worst phone I have ever owned. It feels cheap and plasticky. It has been back to the shop for repair once already as the software became corrupted. The battery life ia appalling - I have to charge it every evening. Wish I hadn't been such a cheap skate and bought a decent phone!!

• Vlad

Can anyone tell me what the zooming capacit of this phone is please?
Thanks.

• Luke

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2009does anyone know where to get themes for this phone?? this phon... moreI know ideal fones in maldon essex number 70 high street CM95ET and it costs 60.00 and the price includes 10.00 top up

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2009does anyone know where to get themes for this phone?? this phon... moremobile9.com for themes, wallpapers, tones etc

• Don

can some one help me save my phone numbers to my phone as i have a cracked screen.

does anyone know where to get themes for this phone??
this phone has been quite good and light!!
graphics nice too!