Vodafone Chat 655

Vodafone Chat 655

Don't get this. There are much better QWERTY phones that, ironically, are cheaper.

I am using this as secondary phone. You have to press the keys really hard for typing and locking the device. The loudspeaker and call quality is really good,but the main Opera browser doesn't seem to work on WiFi networks. After switching to Flight mode and again going to Normal I managed to get old Facebook app working. J2ME games performance is really poor... only few games were playable in 30FPS with no lag. I would highly recommend getting Nokia Asha 210 or some old Samsung Omnia instead of this one.

You can also use this phone as webcam by plugging it into you computer.

There is no firmware update tool from Alcatel,but you can find a PC suite which would work with this model.

• Kiran more

Good Mobile Phone Vit Good Pasnalti

Good Mobile Phone Vit Good Pasnalti

• Smiley

Is this phne compatable for whatsapp and mxit

• zenda

i need a code of my phone vodafone chat 655 w?

What is a network key

• annoyed

how do you transfer files between phone and computer.. yes ive tried connecting it, but when i go to my computer on my pc, there is no "removable disk" option. is there a data storage button on the phone? ive tried looking everywhere with no luck! :(

Anonymous, 12 Mar 2014Mine jst wend blenk whn I sweach it ondo a hard reset by pressing volume up + power button when its off. This will give you the option to do a factory reset , that will sort it out

• al

something is very very wrong with voting results (in this case) !!!

Anonymous, 12 Mar 2014Mine jst wend blenk whn I sweach it onWhere to cervice my vodafone in soweto

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2013why doest games dont plaY on my mobielMine jst wend blenk whn I sweach it on

• Boda

Hmmmm the force is strong

• abi

goooood phone

• shiva1

good phone

• desdf

i dont knw

why doest games dont plaY on my mobiel