Vodafone Smart 4 mini

Vodafone Smart 4 mini

• Smart Child

Had this phone for 2 years. Passed down previous owner for about 3-4 years. Super reliable survived a couple of bumps. The battery sucks. It flickers then shuts down. If you turn it on and off for a bit it says you have around 30+ %. 8/10

The camera is absolutely rubbish for a 2014 Android phone!

• SSnake

phonesmasher, 20 Jan 2017ive got a spare battery if still needed :)Do you -still- have it? and are you in europe?

Have had the smart4turbo (&tab) and always rooted them.
This was similar, easy with Kingo apk, all bloatware & languages & stuff off.
Handy little mini phone, good for work / check weather etc.

• hsr

phonesmasher, 20 Jan 2017ive got spare parts for a Vodafone 785 screen circuit board and ... moreI want LCD display

• phonesmasher

AnonD-635072, 19 Jan 2017where do i get a vodafone vf685 battery mine just diedive got a spare battery if still needed :)

• phonesmasher

ive got spare parts for a Vodafone 785 screen circuit board and slightly used battery

where do i get a vodafone vf685 battery mine just died

the vodafone smart mini 4 mobile phone is a-ZTE v785-

• remminentOfGlory

So what is the manufacturer of the phone? All I know is, it's Alcatel but I'm not sure.

Hanif, 26 Oct 2016Not bad but I can't update it...I had the same problem ,until I did a hard reset, now it is updated and even better!

• Hanif

Not bad but I can't update it...

• Alex

I've been using this iphone for 2 years now so here are some things i'd like to write:
For daily use as a iphone it's just fine : nice quality calls, good use of messaging apps like viber, messenger , whatsapp. Very durable also. On the downside it's the camera which is the worst simply, design is really bad and it's really thick.After 2 years the battery with 2-3 hours of wifi, browsing and youtube doesn't last more than one day. So it's basically a good phone for some kid or adults that dont have many expectations and their main purpose is calls and communication via messaging but without photos.

Akash, 25 Aug 2016my phone says that it's sim slot is permanently locked if ther... morewith Vodafone it your phones over 9 months old you can use their free unlock service if it's not then it will cost around $30 to unlock it

The Viper, 09 Aug 2016Bought the phone 4 days ago and I still don't find MY CONTACTS a... moreHi, I bought one of these 2 years ago, did not use it for most of the time but have downloaded the manual from internet which is fine - contacts are under the People icon - not sure whether this is your problem or not sorry if I have got the wrong end of the stick about your problem - from a thick person!

this phone is the worst I ever had, I cannot begin to list the defects but the biggest pain is the touch sensitive keyboard, I HATE THIS PIECE OF CRAP

• Akash

my phone says that it's sim slot is permanently locked
if there any solution for it

• The Viper

Bought the phone 4 days ago and I still don't find MY CONTACTS anywhere on the phone.
So I cannot add contacts I had to use an old phone and save my contacts on it to see them on this phone and I can not delete any contacts.
Not a very good phone.

Just got this phone as a replacement while my other phone is in repair, and I must say this is the worst phone I have ever used. All you can see is glare in sunlight, camera quality is worse than my Nokia N73 and doesn't even have autofocus or flash and the battery runs dry so quickly just from making calls.

• Kadumi

My phone since yesterday not working totally, I could not open it has been collapsed