Vodafone Smart 4 power

Vodafone Smart 4 power

• Chriss R

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2019Some service proveiders have phones like this, vodafone's All ph... moreNegative!...
Vodafone worked previous with other chinese terminal manufacturers, like Youlong or ZTE, not just with Alcatel.

The touchscreen on this phone keeps on having random input. Is mine defective?!

Catherine the Great, 20 Sep 2018It strangely has Alcatel ringtones. Is this an Alcatel phone but... moreSome service proveiders have phones like this, vodafone's All phones are Alcatel producted rebranded by Vodafone.

• sonu

thanks

It strangely has Alcatel ringtones. Is this an Alcatel phone but with Vodafone branding?

• REHMAN

my mobile n985 screen has been damaged due to water is it replaceible

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2016My vodafone power 4 turbo 2 has a mind of its own. If im typing ... moreGoto developer options & switch on 'show touches'.
If you take the back off, you may see the surround to the screen is cracked in places by dropping. Nothing for it but new phone..

• Somika87

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2016My vodafone power 4 turbo 2 has a mind of its own. If im typing ... moreHoly cow! I have the exact same problem! My phone is touching itself like a 14 year old boy who just discovered the naughty channel on the telly.
Took it to a shop. Unfixable. I mean you can replace the screen, but I prefer replacing the phone instead.

• adrian romania

eri, 02 Feb 2016where we can find screen for this type because the screen is brokenu will find display+touch on aliexpres under tha name vodafone 985n

• Johny

Amjad Ali, 01 Mar 2016Can I update this phone to Android 5.0 Lollipop? Are there any R... moreYou find rom
Please send me rom
Thanks

My vodafone power 4 turbo 2 has a mind of its own. If im typing in my unlock password itll start typing random keys by itself and if im on snapchat it will go crazy swiping between the three different windows all without me pressing anything. It also wont turn off anymore so I have to take out the battery.

ginge, 16 Jul 2015why does my vodaphone smart poer 4 turbo i think or normal one t... moreIf you have poed in your vodaphone smart 4 powah, i got news for ya son.... it will powah of....

This fon is probably the worst I ever had .when typing it presses other key pads continuously .I think it was affected by moisture or something else but u can't get the moisture out by dislocating the battery from the fon lyk u can do with other fons coz it's attached to the battery.its very sad to own it.

• chentoufi

Okeh, 11 Feb 2016Still doesnt work for me.after flash i cant unlock my device please help me email chentoufiabdeslam@hotmail.com

• nic

eri, 02 Feb 2016where we can find screen for this type because the screen is brokenYou can find it on capetown

• Amjad Ali

Can I update this phone to Android 5.0 Lollipop? Are there any ROM's available for this device. Thanks.

• Okeh

yup, 29 Jan 2016just go to settings>storage and move from internal storage to... moreStill doesnt work for me.

• eri

where we can find screen for this type because the screen is broken

• yup

roua_mat, 18 Aug 2015Guys please help! I just cannot install more than 1 (!!!) ga... morejust go to settings>storage and move from internal storage to sd card :/

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2016For some reason I can hear others but they can't hear me? When I... moreAre you sure you meant VICE message!!!