Vodafone Smart E9

Vodafone Smart E9

• Jules

Have problem with find feature for copy,cut , paste,how works, particular in ph txt and msngr Fbk.

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2020On average, how long does the battery last?Seems to chew thru power, battery quick drain?

• sorry i don

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2020On average, how long does the battery last?sorry I don't know sorry

On average, how long does the battery last?

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2019Stop moaning? The Wi-Fi seems like a problem. My phone ha... moreMine connects to WiFi.

• Aussie Kev

GSMann, 03 Apr 2020Stop moaning!, If this phone's good enough for me, it's goo... moreWill no longer run any Apps (which worked for several months) at all, even the Camera App does not work. Error messages "Close App" keep popping up, blocking screen and have to be closed to continue. Even the added 16GB SDcard is not accessed for extra memory storage and useless.
The phone is a complete failure for everything except phone calls and SMS.

• GSMann

Stop moaning!, If this phone's good enough for me, it's good enough for the planet! You can spend $1500 on an Apple brick kindergarten snapdragon lemon or $89 on this wafer thin mediaTek classic! I don't connect to WiFi from this device so no issues there. The media is second to none and the sound through my multi media speakers is excellent! This is an excellent entry level phone for under $100.00 providing you don't USB tether or expect miracles with WiFi!

MyNameIsJeff, 22 Mar 2019Stop moaning Stop moaning? The Wi-Fi seems like a problem. My phone has the exact same issue. Should I also stop moaning and just put up with a phone that refuses to connect to a Wi-Fi network?

James , 27 Dec 2018Horrible phone, especially towards WiFi connection. Connect... moreI have exactly the same problem. Existing Wi-Fi network. Some days it's found, others not available.

It can go for weeks without connecting to my home Wi-Fi. Remove SSID, add it again. Repeat several times. Nothing in the settings will make it find my home Wi-Fi network. Then, randomly I will find it's connected and working as normal.

This phone HAS a Wi-Fi connection issue and it seems selective. If I turn on my other phone Wi-Fi and hotspot the connection is found straight away - yet my home network doesn't even show up as available.

Due to this randomness - how will I take it back to the shop for repair - I bet as soon as I test it there it will work as normal like when it finds my other phones hotspot.

• william

it are phone

Just bought one a few days ago. My Alcatel U3 was choking on the parking payment app (Parkmate) that I had purchased it for. It seems to be hardware-identical to the Alcatel 1 that my sister has. The specifications above are wrong about it having a non-removable battery - I bought it with the battery uninstalled and had to insert it myself. So far so good, it runs Parkmate really fast compared to my U3.

• Marto71

Great phone easy to use. Fast wifi Bluetooth work well. Even discovered a lite surprise. It allows me to use PayPass! Best value phone ever!

• Aussie

James , 27 Dec 2018Horrible phone, especially towards WiFi connection. Connect... morePurchased last week for $49.50. It’s an excellent device worth every dollar . No wifi issues .

• AnonD-819322

Macbeth, 15 Dec 2018What resolution does this phone record video in?720p at 30fps

• MyNameIsJeff

• James

Horrible phone, especially towards WiFi connection. Connected it to my home phone WiFi, then it was turned off. Turned it back on again, only to find that the WiFi could no longer be found, only on my saved network which only gives me two option, to forget the connection or cancel. I have "added network" several times again and again, but they have always stayed on the saved network and does not work. I have restarted my phone, turned on aeroplane connection, and forgotten the network several times. Does not work. The phone, despite its cheapness, could also do better with the camera quality. I absolutely do not recommend.

What resolution does this phone record video in?

Well for 70 euros shoudnt be bad as we have many lite options for apps such as messenger facebook etc.
It couldnt be that bad.

• Couch expert

What I wonder about is that in theory, the MT6739 chipset should play games and collect many Antutu points like a charm, considering its graphics solution. And with a low-res display games would probably run stupidly fast.
In practice, MT6739 phones kinda s*ck.