Vodafone Smart first 6

Vodafone Smart first 6

AnonD-520606, 30 Mar 2016Does it have a front camera? No this phone does not have a front camera

• Jay

AnonD-520213, 29 Mar 2016Camera on this phone is a 3 mega pixel !If it is 3 megapixel why do the specs say it's only 2?

• macmaar

How do you delete messages please

• AnonD-520606

Does it have a front camera?

• AnonD-520213

Camera on this phone is a 3 mega pixel !

how do i remove battery or back cover?

Angie, 21 Feb 2016My sister was bought this phone as a christmas present and is ha... moreHow do I edit contacts

markopolo, 03 Mar 2016How can i edit contactHow do I delete contacts

Anonono, 17 Feb 2016Select the contact and then select the square button at the bott... morethankyou that worked

• iri

Y i cannot use my data that its already opend???

• Alex

Angie, 21 Feb 2016Would you mind telling me how you managed to get the manual please?You should find the manual on Vodafone website. Select the model and it's on that page...

• markopolo

Darren, 14 Feb 2016How do I edit my contacts How can i edit contact

• Jjj

How to install my chip while phone being repair

• Angie

smartie, 11 Feb 2016 I am a pensioner and I love this phone. It is simple to work, ... moreWould you mind telling me how you managed to get the manual please?

• Angie

antónio carne, 29 Jan 2016i bought my phone 3 days ago, there is a bit of lag here and the... moreMy sister was bought this phone as a christmas present and is having trouble working out how to use it. You say you have had no problems with. Perhaps you would be kind enough to explain how she can edit contacts please. Thanks

• Jazz

fifi4488, 20 Jan 2016How do I set the internet on the Smart First 6 phone pleaseU go on ur settings and click on WIFI and type in ur password and everything else.

• sarah

Hi. Does anyobe know how to set up the phone so that when you recieve a sms it lifhts up?

• Anonono

Darren, 14 Feb 2016How do I edit my contacts Select the contact and then select the square button at the bottom of the phone: a pop-up menu will appear.