Wiko Robby

Wiko Robby

sensor wiko Robby marshmallow 6.0

Very nice phone but the speaker is not loud enough and the when you on the data to enter internet or social the network will just cease i do not know the reason pls help out

• jocorn

nice phone but the network ceased.. tryn to get an engineer who can fix it but so far none. any outlet in Lagos where I can repair?

• Gav

My father bought me this Wiko Phone the price is cheap and Affordable but when I try to Open my data and search in Google or any internet site it always said You don't have internet connection even tho I have I check the settings etc but it is still the same and when I connect this phone to our laptop and any computer devices it cant read. I check settings and USB Cord But still not fix.

• Ricardo

I have thi pjone for 1 year and I cant play geometry dash, I ndentidy ,fortnite,or even pixel gun 3d smoothly eve iphonr 5 is better I like the 4 cpu cores but ram is just TERRIBLE so yeah but for its prize is decent...………………………..

• Bushy Brow

AnonD-686874, 30 Jul 2017Robby, like all other smartphones, doesn't support changing his RAM.Firs time to know that Wiko Robby has a 1GB of Ram unlike Walton Primo N2 and the Philippine's Smart Phone Cloudfone Thrill Plus has a 2GB of RAM... This phone should have upgraded into 2GB of RAM...

yahi.cool , 24 Jul 2017do i can change his ram Robby, like all other smartphones, doesn't support changing his RAM.

• yahi.cool

do i can change his ram

how to unlock screen

• rayvince

I have used this phone for. the last two months and it's description according to me is .superb for its price

• Shery

AnonD-267221, 12 Aug 2016after using two weeks this mobile i got problem with speakers, s... moreIt is vry fantastic phone but i got problem of speaker it is not connecting many time people cal me and i cant hear the cal not only sim cal also internet cal plz tel me what i do for it

It was a great smartphone for for it's price i'm now use it as my private assistant.. no regrets

• AaronKok8932

Just last week I buy this phone the camera very nice and smooth capture and speaker very loud and nice to use this device no regret bravo this phone very cheap to buy and I say WAH LAU LEH YES!

after using two weeks this mobile i got problem with speakers, sometimes not work and person who calling me cant hear me as me as well, hope new update will solve this problem.

Just buy today and very impresive from loud sound and quality camera even 8mpx looks as its 13mpx, warm recommend for this mobile, thank you Wiko.