Xiaomi 11i

Xiaomi 11i

• Dragos

This phone is just for India?

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2022Lol! These s****y camera lenses don't even cost 10$. H... moreYes !

Rajinders, 17 Jan 2022It is better to not to give 2 megapixel Micro Sensor camera... moreLol! These s****y camera lenses don't even cost 10$. Having multiple cameras is just a show-off. Phone companies manipulated people to think more cameras=better image quality.

Xiaomi 11i charger good to camera good Bett....

Mikio, 16 Jan 2022I feel sad about the low quality macro cam. Redmi Note 10 ... moreIt is better to not to give 2 megapixel Micro Sensor camera.
This would have reduced the price Xiaomi 11i.

Romias, 12 Jan 2022No nfc, shame...Shame...

I feel sad about the low quality macro cam.
Redmi Note 10 Pro has still a better macro cam.

• KelvinWong

Almost similar to note 11 pro spec

• malayali

Does it have a dedicated proximity sensor or use virtual proximity?

• mifanboy

how good is Mediatek chipset?
i've been using Snapdragon chipset on all my Xiaomi phones

HutHutHut, 14 Jan 2022This one supports upto 1TB micro SD cards... The Chinese No... moreI've seen 2013 phones that have 2Tb support for sd cards. I believe most makers will just put whatever is the highest capacity available at the time of release.

• HutHutHut

JAo, 14 Jan 2022Because it is a rebadged redmi note 11 pro china version This one supports upto 1TB micro SD cards... The Chinese Note 11 Pro / + has limited internal storage only.

• JAo

KelvinWong, 14 Jan 2022Almost similar to note 11 pro spec Because it is a rebadged redmi note 11 pro china version

• KelvinWong

Almost similar to note 11 pro spec

very good specifications

• Romias

No nfc, shame...

• Rich watarious

Wow! I really love this machine and thisbwould be my next phone

• gringo

Saurabh, 07 Jan 2022are we sure that Hdr10 is available ? HDR10 is standard HDR ... Netflix in HDR needs more HDR10+ (high nits in the panel over 800nits)

Price could have become more rational in case Xiaomi provided this phone at Rs.24999=00 for a
8GB , 128 GB variant with 33 watts Charger.

• Addy

Kannan0015, 09 Jan 2022Overpriced in India....True that's why I went for realme gt me cause I got a good exchange offer