Xiaomi 12S Ultra

Xiaomi 12S Ultra

Vykterakynes , 12 Dec 2023Till now, I still prefer the Mi 11 design. All these recent... moreBigger camera / sensor means better image quality

• V
    • Vykterakynes
    • XBA
    • 12 Dec 2023

Rly, 26 Aug 2023100% agreed and I had the Mi 11 ultra which i imported, the... moreTill now, I still prefer the Mi 11 design. All these recent Xiaomi design is not appealing to me.

• k
      • kenkct
      • vV5
      • 12 Sep 2023

marvin, 09 Jul 2023my phone if reboot it wont turn on again. i have to then at... morevery common on xiaomi phone

• u}P
        • 31 Aug 2023

marvin, 09 Jul 2023my phone if reboot it wont turn on again. i have to then at... moreThis one also happens on Poco F3. But only occurs sometimes not everytime

• Rly
          • MxZ
          • 26 Aug 2023

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2023Looks top phone .. I believe 12 pro got better design. Thi... more100% agreed and I had the Mi 11 ultra which i imported, the Chinese version with eu rom on, awesome phone.
          The Xiaomi 14 ultra will be released global btw 😁

• m
            • marvin
            • UFK
            • 09 Jul 2023

my phone if reboot it wont turn on again. i have to then attempt force restart multiple times before it turns on.

MrWhoseNotTheBoss, 13 Apr 2023I would buy these phones ( By Xiaomi ) if only the software... moreXiaomi flagships don't get any ads

• B
                • Blackdon
                • XBA
                • 23 May 2023

I love the ultra series 😍I hope to be able to afford one one day

• mFd
                  • 27 Apr 2023

AnonD-792345, 06 Feb 2023 I owned both Global and Chinese ROMs, Chinese ROMs usually... moreI love the phone but cant afford it

• uc5
                    • 19 Apr 2023

MrWhoseNotTheBoss, 18 Apr 2023Thanks some tech users say there is just some ads so this m... moreI'm using the China version and it's a great phone i find it better then my iPhone 12pro. With less screen on time and a bit of gaming I'll get home with 30 plus %, i usally charger my phone before i leave my house to work

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2023I'm currently using this phone and i don't seems ... moreThanks some tech users say there is just some ads so this might be my next phone

• sR1
                        • 18 Apr 2023

MrWhoseNotTheBoss, 13 Apr 2023I would buy these phones ( By Xiaomi ) if only the software... moreI'm currently using this phone and i don't seems to see ads

I would buy these phones ( By Xiaomi ) if only the software wasn't riddled with ads it makes me frustrated about these type of phones. But could someone tell me if their flagship series have ads? Thanks

AnonD-945330, 12 Mar 2023EXACTLY!....moreover MIUI themes are not just change colors... moreYup Samsung can't do much..free premium themes and wallpapers on xiaomi and also it has more control over u.i like more advanced display settings(change saturation, gamma, etc) while oneui only has simple rgb display settings that doesn't help much to set your liking..main reason they don't have much android update because xiaomi has alot of features to begin with compared to oneui.. samsung purposely didn't providennew features right away so they can milk their updates more to trick people buying their phones for 5 years android updates.(although it's not guaranteed the updates will worsen your battery life)

• xJd
                              • 16 Mar 2023

Friends tell me this phone is global or only for China
                              I really like it but unfortunately the price is too expensive

• 0p}
                                • 12 Mar 2023

AnonD-792345, 06 Feb 2023I bought this phone almost half the retail price on eBay, 5... moreEXACTLY!....moreover MIUI themes are not just change colors and voila new theme...there are multiple layouts mind boggling free themes that are mostly unique...the love for stock android some plain dark colors ...don't get it never got it...."I love the MIUI. In my opinion, it is the best UI out there. I don't know why some people who review phones go crazy over stock android. MIUI is really clean while it offers ton of themes and features. As you use the themes, you can chose how much of it you want to implement, such as lock screen, home screen, system menu and icons, all can be separately implemented. Say you have 4 themes on your phone, you can use icons from one, menu from other, lock screen from one and home screen from other."

• IbG
                                  • 01 Mar 2023

Update: March 2023
                                  I'm not sure whether I'm using it wrong but macro mode is immensely disappointing, that i can definitely say this phone doesn't take macro shots. Anyone else has the same issue?

• 61K
                                    • 23 Feb 2023

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2023Would have been the best camera in a phone if not for the o... moreBoy ain't no way 💀

• IbF
                                      • 06 Feb 2023

I bought this phone almost half the retail price on eBay, 512 gb version about a couple weeks ago. The seller messaged me saying he misses the phone, because due his work he had to use Pixel 7 pro, otherwise he wouldn't sell it. One thing he lamented about was how slow Pixel charges vs. 12s Ultra.
                                      I have never seen a better photo from a phone taking someone's picture with the sunny window in the background. Glare is completely shut out. It's strange though, before snapping the photo, the image on the screen is full of glare, but after quick and snappy processing, glare is gone, even you can see the details on the background, window guards and garden, trees blurred but light is subdued.
                                      I even took the picture of Jupiter with this phone. Well it looks like a blurred street light but still nothing short of crazy.
                                      The best features of MIUI are Second Space which let's to use your phone as two phones, and Focus mode. It's like Pomodoro. Most phones have focus mode but they are usually just timers, big deal! MIUI completely locks you out for chosen amount of time. You can't even use the basic features. That's total focus.

• 4De
                                        • 06 Feb 2023

Michy, 22 Jan 2023Is it true that the original English and Chinese ROM receiv... more I owned both Global and Chinese ROMs, Chinese ROMs usually get updates before Global models. I have a Mi 11 lite which is still on MIUI 13, while 12s Ultra is already running on updated MIUI 14.