Xiaomi 13T

• E
  • Elton Oliveira
  • JTP
  • 04 Dec 2023

Does it have an integrated digital audio converter (DAC)?

bought this phone last month,

so far after 1 month usage the only major issues that I can mention is the phone will get slightly hot when playing games.
    I have to get fan grip for prolonged gaming use.

other issues is like other xiaomi, this phone is bloatware and ads-laden, extra effort needed to debloat it.
    oh almost forgot, the black color back cover is an absolute fingerprint magnet

for day to day use the feel and performance is very smooth, no major issues.
    charging is not the very fast nor I need the 120w for my daily use, the 67w is good enough for me and the charger can even charge my laptop so that's a big plus for me.

for the camera, coming from poco m3, I'm loving the camera setup & result.

angelnonis, 30 Nov 20231. Bad Touch screen. Over sensitive, before you touch somet... moreResearch shows that 90 Hz is the upper limit to what could be perceived by a very small group of people. For normal people, 60 Hz is plenty fine.

All this talk of 120 Hz, 144 Hz refresh rate is a waste of money like Hi-Res Audio going beyond 48kHz. 🙄

angelnonis, 30 Nov 20231. Bad Touch screen. Over sensitive, before you touch somet... moreWdym? 144hz is supported in some games although not most apps, 120hz is mostly used
        display is excellent
        camera is good enough to rival my S23+ with decent detail and colours.
        sound is also loud and basey and clear?
        and ive been emulating and playing heavy games and its lasted me 2+ days, and charges to 100% in 40 mins which is good
        i dont know what youre complaining about at this price for 400 dollars. only one plus nord 3 can sort of rival this.

• a
          • angelnonis
          • mjk
          • 30 Nov 2023

1. Bad Touch screen. Over sensitive, before you touch something it gets touched, very bad experience.
          2. Not a 144hz display, when you scroll it is the same as any other cheap Android.
          3. Battery is poor, Li-Po are cheap batteries that do not last.
          4. Bad quality sound, terrible system sounds... Also its speakers are below average.
          5. Very bad camera, I had iPhone X before, and its camera was better.

I hope with new Hybrid OS to address these issues and is not all these because of cheap hardware.

• Z
            • Zuzuz
            • mA{
            • 30 Nov 2023

2GCA6301, 30 Nov 2023That’s interesting, because I’m just learning about CPUs, y... moreIn antutu the difference seems to be at least 300k point s in favor of 8300. Against 7.3 the difference is even higher, 7.3 being inferior to 7+.2

Cordonbleu, 15 Nov 2023No, with different cpu cores and/or a different architectur... moreThat’s interesting, because I’m just learning about CPUs, you know, before I used to only look at clock speeds, while they are important I feel that they aren’t as much these days…

Anyways, while talking about cpu, is dimensity 8300 better than 7+ gen 2? The former hosts a cortex a715 while the latter comes with cortex x2… but benchmarks show that 8300 is better? So which one should be the go-to?

What to choose 13t or pixel 7? For daily tasks, no gaming.

• D
                  • Don
                  • Lc3
                  • 29 Nov 2023

What to choose 13t or pixel 7? The price is almost same. For daily tasks, no gaming, some photos...

moalesipufos, 28 Nov 2023Sorry, What do I recommend to choice, Xiaomi 13T or Realme ... moreGT 2 Pro if you want a flat LTPO screen, but worse chipset because Samsung, 13T if you want a 144hz screen and pretty good cameras

Matic, 29 Nov 2023Have been using it for 2 months and coming from Huawei P30 ... morecamera is good but not much detail right? if you zoom in everything seems so smooth

• M
                        • Matic
                        • pFU
                        • 29 Nov 2023

Have been using it for 2 months and coming from Huawei P30 I am quite disappointed. The screen is better but all other things there is no significant diference and the camera is even worse.

Sorry, What do I recommend to choice, Xiaomi 13T or Realme GT2 Pro?

What do I recommend to enter Xiaomi 13T if Realme GT2 Pro?

• F
                              • Fred
                              • I@H
                              • 27 Nov 2023

ShittyXiaomi13towner, 24 Nov 2023I have the 13t and do NOT but it, I absolutely hate it, lit... moreThen why the heck did you buy it? Have you not look at ANY reviews about the phone before jumping the gun? You're shocking.

Xiaomi 13T review for 400 dollars:
                                display is pretty good, performance is pretty good, no stuttering/lag, battery is good
                                camera is decent but compared to s23+ it lacks detail and not vibrant
                                for 400 dollars its pretty decent.

• Roco
                                  • JbT
                                  • 26 Nov 2023

ShittyXiaomi13towner, 24 Nov 2023I have the 13t and do NOT but it, I absolutely hate it, lit... moreI do not know what are you looking for, but my phone is perfect.

• m
                                    • majeed
                                    • B}q
                                    • 25 Nov 2023

Hello. Can I ask you why the photos taken in vibrant and authentic modes on my Xiaomi 13t phone are the same and there is no difference in colors? Is this problem solvable?

• j
                                      • joseventy
                                      • DEP
                                      • 25 Nov 2023

Always On Display feature is available for Xiaomi 13T. Need some revision on the spec

• N
                                        • Nagareboshi
                                        • 7X2
                                        • 25 Nov 2023

Mario, 23 Nov 2023Completely baffled to find out that brand new Xiaomi 13T wi... moreLol. There is. Go to security, then drag down, you'll see there 2nd space.