Xiaomi 14 Pro

Xiaomi 14 Pro

• Robbz
  • 39y
  • 20 Nov 2023

Sola, 18 Nov 2023I am an old lady and interested in xiaomi 13 Pro or older m... moreHello there, are you intwrested in Xiaomi only or any other models.

what features would you like in the phone?, also Aliexpress and Etoren sell and ship these phones to your doorstep

Sola, 18 Nov 2023I am an old lady and interested in xiaomi 13 Pro or older m... moreYes mam go for ot Xiaomi 13 is still awesome and Snapdragon 8 gen 2 is amazing and can Run everything

• L
      • Lister
      • n1b
      • 19 Nov 2023

Danish07, 19 Nov 2023will this processor beat a17pro ? In raw power, but not efficiency.

will this processor beat a17pro ?

• s
          • solo
          • JvM
          • 19 Nov 2023

Sola, 18 Nov 2023I am an old lady and interested in xiaomi 13 Pro or older m... morewell, I wouldn't go for a Xiaomi 13 when you can go other brands with similar specs and lower prices like Honor or Nubia.

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2023You know cloud storage isn't stored in the clouds. The... moreIm pretty sure most servers will be running in some type of raid setup with so many protection protocols in place you wont lose the data.

1 drive fails that data is already backed up on another drive which will be backed up on another drive, they wont be using commercial off the shelf storage devices either in a standard PC with off the shelf parts we get. It'll be all professional grade, hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of drives/parts with hardware/software features we will never see, hardware which are made to run at full throttle, non stop for years at insane temps that also includes 24/7 support for hardware and software.

They will get lost data back and wont leave you with degraded/damaged data (unless it just cannot read the file type/was re saved and corrupted).

• S
              • Sola
              • 0Fj
              • 18 Nov 2023

I am an old lady and interested in xiaomi 13 Pro or older models. I need an advice please

justasmile, 18 Nov 2023Firstly, I didn't say it will spoil, I said it's ... moreYeah, and it's not as expensive as SD cards which can be really expensive you can expect to pay around $40 to $70 for a high-quality 256GB V30 SD card. while you can get cheap cloud in my country a 100gb for $8

GSM Arena is wrong about all Xiaomi phones having Li-Po batteries as I have checked most of them and they all have Li-ion if you want to check just watch a teardown on the phone https://youtu.be/YrnrQlrk__c?si=H0pM-Qdwrh_XzZNC someone pointed out that the Poco F5 had a Li-Ion battery and I was curious about other Xiaomi phones so I checked both the 13T series and the 14 series and found out they all have Li-ion which is better than Li-Po I wonder what else isn't actually correct

• ?
                    • NuF
                    • 18 Nov 2023

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2023I still have a working Toshiba Class 4 16GB MicroSD Card fr... moreFirstly, I didn't say it will spoil, I said it's more likely to spoil.

And as you can see it slowed down after a while, that ain't the case for cloud storage on the other hand.

• ?
                        • vx4
                        • 18 Nov 2023

justasmile, 17 Nov 2023SD cards are more likely to spoil while cloud storage servi... moreI still have a working Toshiba Class 4 16GB MicroSD Card from maybe 2011/12(11 years ago) that is still working to this day albeit slow in todays standard but is now being used in our dash cam that dont really require high speed card to record. So much for your so called spoil or maybe you bought a counterfeit one that failed. Not saying they won't fail but I did have a recent failed Sandisk 64GB that I bought from their official store that I refunded eventually & have it replaced with a Kioxia(previously Toshiba) & had been working wonderfully to this day.

• Canadian
                          • kW{
                          • 18 Nov 2023

Kyaw ko ko, 17 Nov 2023I think li-on batteries are better for flagship decices. L... moreWhat's the Difference?
                          Lithium Ion (Li-ion) and Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries are both rechargeable and widely used in various electronic devices. However, they differ in terms of their construction and performance characteristics. Li-ion batteries consist of a liquid electrolyte and a solid cathode and anode, while LiPo batteries use a solid polymer electrolyte. This difference in electrolyte composition allows LiPo batteries to be more flexible and lightweight, making them suitable for slim and compact devices. LiPo batteries also have a higher energy density, providing longer battery life. On the other hand, Li-ion batteries have a higher power density, making them better suited for high-drain applications. Overall, the choice between Li-ion and LiPo batteries depends on the specific requirements of the device and its intended use.

Aviator12, 16 Nov 2023Most people don't build PC's so what you are esse... more1) I was replying to a comment about computer parts. I didn't make that original comment.
                            2) You seem to not understand the meaning of the word ignorant.
                            3) English is not the language in Germany and it is pronounced "BMV".

Arasu, 16 Nov 2023I did played 24-bit/192kHz phone audio on my car, and 32-bi... moreNo.

JML, 17 Nov 2023Yes there is TB with their free 1 tb storage and free premi... moreYou do know that cloud storage service? Wow.

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2023Having an SD card slot simply gives you options and it'... moreSD cards are more likely to spoil while cloud storage services won't, as I said

• J
                                    • JML
                                    • XQZ
                                    • 17 Nov 2023

justasmile, 17 Nov 2023As I said, there's a cloud storage service which has 1... moreYes there is TB with their free 1 tb storage and free premium for tasks. SD card is only ever useful for those with 32 GB internal storage. You will run out of space for installation eventually. That storage space is pretty much the lowest spec you can get today. I think if manufacturers abandon 32 GB, 99% of people will no longer need SD cards. The other 1% are the ones who have still not gotten the memo about cloud storage.

• K
                                      • Kyaw ko ko
                                      • 6p$
                                      • 17 Nov 2023

I think li-on batteries are better for flagship decices.
                                      Li-po batteries didn't enen last for a year

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2023I'm not changing my opinion even if everyone in the wo... moreAs I said, there's a cloud storage service which has 1tb of storage for free, and microSDs are more prone to spoiling. Once spoiled, data lost.