Xiaomi Black Shark

Xiaomi Black Shark

• Anuj kumar

This is very and very best phone

• Anuj kumar

I love it very mucj

MORSA EL , 26 May 2020Im using black shark SKR H0 . Im having issue with receivin... moreYes I have the same problem since season 13 pubg mobile started. The signal is weak even with my wifi that is strong, 18-35ms ping. On the my black shark 2 pro the ping goes to over 500ms. On my Huawei nova 5t I get 120-220ms. I don't know what the problem is

• MORSA EL

Im using black shark SKR H0 . Im having issue with receiving Wifi and Mobile signal. While my pocophone perform better than black shark.

• Secret

I experienced a purple screen under the corner of the screen

• Santhosh

this phone is so much

Ch, 13 Jan 2020It’s ok if the temperature going rise cause before this my ... moreoppo isn't suck and wat r u talkin' bout

• Ch

David 88, 20 Dec 2019This was my fist gaming phone and also the worst gaming I h... moreIt’s ok if the temperature going rise cause before this my phone like suck oppo F1s 44degre

• Shivaraj

Good

This was my fist gaming phone and also the worst gaming I had ever have .The gaming experience was really x100 worst duel to it (((world most powerful cooling system))). The phone with get hot in any second when you open PUBG or MOBILE LEGEND:(( The tempreture of my phone will rise from 33 to 40 or even worst when started to play a round . The most high temperature part was the phone back of the camera area. You will for sure felt the heat 🔥 at your hand which very uncomfortably to me .For those who haven't bought this phone thanks God, cause you guys choose the right choose . Also highly not recommend for long term gamers, and other people:((((

Please don't been lied 😭 by this phone advertisement . I really........... Really hope that xiaomi could have the trade in event for this phone like Huawei company does ,which could trade in and get the latest and better black shark phone in the future.

• Alex

Mr John, 26 Nov 2019The biggest problem on black shark 1 was the cooling issue ... moreyou might have a faulty one as i have no such issues with overheating and i own it since September last year.It would have been an ok device if not for the horrendous software support.Not just this one, all the phones released by this company have crappy software support.

• Mr John

Worst gaming phone ever

• Mr John

The biggest problem on black shark 1 was the cooling issue .It was the worst gaming phone I ever used in my life . when gaming the heat will raise to 46 degree . Very disappointed for me . I had used it 5 month and very very hot when touch it :(

Hopefully the phone could have a more useful updated at 2020 for my black shark 1 global rom 8/128 . If no then I might sell my phone in second hand and change it to the rog phone 2 :)

• anonymous

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2019Hi I have this phone and Its amazing and very fast but i ha... morehi we have the same issue, did u solve it? please let me know how:(

Update the BT profiles with LDAC. It seems the new version Android 9 enable LDAC for this phone.

• Purna Chandra Nayak

Good

I would recommend the black shark 2 pro or black shark 2, 5.99" is so small, the price at my local store isn't cheap considering it's an older phone

Anonymous , 02 Aug 2019In what languages is this phone at the moment?There's a global ROM, and the China version still come with an english language option.

In what languages is this phone at the moment?