Xiaomi Black Shark 3

Xiaomi Black Shark 3

• Bs3user

I doubt xiaomi will fix this issue since they already released the new black shark 4. Dont buy this phone. Xiaomi intentionally broke bs3 to force people to upgrade.

• SAlas

I bought this phone yesterday and I didnt update it its amazing I love it dont update i highly recommend it

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2021An option to upgrade to Android 11 just came the other day ... moreI also want to downgrade android 10

bs3user, 22 Sep 2021dont updated to the latest software. battery drains really ... moreCharging time make slow to full charge....and fon become hot....

rzr, 21 Sep 2021you need to download the fastboot room, and flash it from p... moreChina rom can do that or not...

Yes it's true.... same with my black shark 3 China rom...how to solve it.....

• bs3user

dont updated to the latest software. battery drains really really fast and the hypercharge doesnt work anymore

• rzr

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2021An option to upgrade to Android 11 just came the other day ... moreyou need to download the fastboot room, and flash it from pc. Or install TWRP and you can flash it from phone. But better to check if your phone is locked or not in developer options. If its unlocked you can flash it. If not you need to download the xiaomi software to unlocked it.

• Anon

The recent update blows the battery life out of the water. When you reach 50% it just go downhill from there. Without notice that battery is low the phone just turns off. This recent update is NOT RECOMMENDED. Waiting for new update, hopefully they fix the battery draining problem.

• Mikelrey

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2021An option to upgrade to Android 11 just came the other day ... moreI would like to know as well.. Since the update, my fone kept on lagging while playing. I also thought the battery is being drained too much. I am experiencing the same problem

An option to upgrade to Android 11 just came the other day and I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND it. I've noticed it's a bit faster but the battery drain you get in exchange is not worth it. I used to only charge my BS3 once per day for only 50% of the battery but now it's twice that amount. Maybe wait a while till they fix this issue. Would like to know how to roll back to Android 10

• Alex

Guys, I don't know about you, but my Black Shark 3 (European version) just got the Android 11 update.

I'm quite surprised and impressed.

• Pejman

There is no any updates for joyui as miui12

• Jc

It has now Joy UI 12.5 and android 11 but it has many bugs. The gyroscope is tilting on its own any way on how to fix this?

• sMSAm

Tadelis, 26 Jul 2021Hello guys. So, i always like to try new stuff, so BS3 was ... moreWe are supposed to get android 12 as well. But still we are on android 10. The global version is really forgotten. no joy ui 12 yet.

• Joy

I bought BS3 for my son sometime in Feb 2019. He's been using black shark all the while. The problem that we have encounter so far is the phone will just shut off by itself and won't turn on for awhile. 2 days ago, my son encounter the same problem but this time, the phone won't switch on at all. We have tried the troubleshooting option suggested by Mi but none of it worked. I am not sure what is wrong with the phone. Physically, the phone is still in good condition but has technical issues. Do not buy BS3. It's not worth it. You will regret it. If you can pay that much, it's better to purchase ROG.

• Kylo08

Hi I got my bs3 when I open box I think the phone already put tempered glass right? Or it's screem

• zzz

Which is more worth it? Poco F3 or this BS3 😁

• zajjy55

Still NO updates!!!

• Tadelis

Hello guys. So, i always like to try new stuff, so BS3 was really a good option for me. I like to promote new brands etc, especially when the price / performance ratio is good. This is what BS3 looked at that time. Overall, the phone is good, build quality good, it has some minor bugs, but nothing you cant live with.
The biggest flaw is the updates. Oh gosh, the lack of updates. Today is july 26th and the security patch is.... 2020 december.. :)
More than half a year with no updates. Honestly, I dont think that paying 100 something euro less is worth having no updates / at least on security side. So i guess you came here for a honest review, so this is it. If you will have this phone or any other BS phone, or red magic or any other gaming phone, please know, that you can forget about updates. Honestly, im not buying a second phone from BS, even if i like the new BS4 pro.
And btw, i posted a normal comment in the group FB: stating the same info, that the security patch is old, no updates etc and you know what? :) They banned me from the group. ( Was not insulting, or cursing, just simple statement that it lacks updates big time). I guess this tells a lot :) happy hunting :)